Global Semi-Trailer Market By Type (Flatbed, Lowboy, Dry Van, Refrigerated, Tanker, Others), Tonnage Type (Below 25 Ton, 25–50 Ton, 51–100 Ton, Above 100 Ton), Number of Axles (Less Than 3 Axles, 3–4 Axles, More Than 4 Axles), End- User (Heavy Industry, Construction, Medical, Food & Beverage, Oil & Gas, Textile Industry, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Semi-Trailer Market
Global Semi-Trailer Market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 27.45 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 40.78 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 5.07% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. Rising manufacturing activities in developing countries is major factor for the growth of this market.
Market Definition: Global Semi-Trailer Market
Semi-trailer is a trailer which doesn’t have any shaft and the combination of one or more trailor which is used to carry carriage is called semi- trailer truck. These semi- trailers are widely used in the industries like construction, medical, oil& gas, food & beverages etc. The large amount of the semi- trailer weight is supported by tractor unit known as dolly and these semi-trailers when are disassociated are armed with landing gear. Growth in the cold chain industry is the major factor fuelling the growth of this market.
- Growth in the cold chain industry is driving the growth of this market.
- Technological advancement and development is another factor driving the growth of this market.
- Rising local manufacturer is restraining the growth of this market.
- Dearth of proper infrastructure is another important factor restraining the growth of this market.
Segmentation: Global Semi-Trailer Market
- Dry Van
By Tonnage Type
- Below 25 Ton
- 25–50 Ton
- 51–100 Ton
- Above 100 Ton
By Number of Axles
- Less Than 3 Axles
- 3–4 Axles
- More Than 4 Axles
By End- User
- Heavy Industry
- Food & Beverage
- Oil & Gas
- Textile Industry
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2018, Manac Inc. announced that they have acquired Alutrec Inc. This acquisition will help the Manac to expand their portfolio as alutrec has wide range of products in aluminum platform segment which will help both the company to expand and strengthen their business in the market place.
- In September 2017, Wabash National Corporation announced that they have acquired Supreme Industries, Inc. so that they can influence the urbanization and ecommerce trends for home delivery. This acquisition will advance the final mile evolution strategy.
Competitive Analysis: Global Semi-Trailer Market
Global semi- trailer market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of semi- trailer market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Semi-Trailer Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global semi-trailer market are China International Marine Containers (Group) Ltd, Wabash National Corporation, Schmitz Cargobull AG, Utility Trailer Manufacturing Company, KRONE, Kögel Trailer GmbH, HYUNDAI Translead, LAMBERET SAS, Wilhelm Schwarzmüller GmbH, Fontaine Commercial Trailer, Inc., Doepker Industries Limited, Trail King Industries, Polar Tank, Pitts Trailers, East Manufacturing Corporation, Mac Trailer Manufacturing, Inc., Strick Trailers, LLC., HEIL TRAILER INTERNATIONAL, STI HOLDINGS, INC, Vanguard National Trailer Corp.
Research Methodology: Global Semi-Trailer Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the market segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved