Global Smart Fleet Management Market, By Mode of Transport (Smart Fleet Management Market), By Hardware (Automotive, Rolling Stock, Marine), By Product (Automotive, Rolling Stock, Marine), By Connectivity (Cloud, Short Range Communication Market, Long Range Communication Market), By Solutions, By Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East & Africa)– Industry Trends and Forecast to 2025
Market Analysis: Global Smart Fleet Management Market
The Global Smart Fleet Management Market is expected to reach USD 453.5 Million by 2025, from USD 358.3 Million in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 7.9% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2014 & 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Smart Fleet Management Market
This market report defines the market trends and forecast the upcoming opportunities and threats of the smart fleet management in the next 8 years. Fleet management is referred as the management of commercial motor vehicles, private vehicles, aviation machinery, ships and retail cars. Smart fleet management stimulate safe driving with Verizon fleet tracking solutions. Verizon provides a series of smart fleet management solutions which deliver real-time, consistent awareness in field operations and driver behaviours, also vehicle and asset conditions. These fleet management features helped operators to track lost vehicles, stolen cargo and effectively address problems related to it. Apart from lost vehicles, smart fleet management solutions also assists to make more-informed decisions for the planes. It improves driver safety by recognizing and correcting unsafe behaviours on the road, decrease fuel costs by eradicating the need for excess idling. It identifies and handles issues, such as traffic jams, before they become into real problems. Various merger and acquisition have taken place in recent years, for instance in October 2017 ORBCOMM INC. a leading global provider of machine-to-machine and internet of things solutions, acquired blue tree systems limited (blue tree). Furthermore, TOMTOM telematics launched WEBFLEET in February 2018, which includes brand features and instinctive user experience which includes advanced customisation capabilities.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Increasing government regulations
- Want for high speed network
- Developments in internet of things (IOT) and wireless technology
- Complex and expensive technology
- Lack of acceptance in developing nations
Market Segmentation: Global Smart Fleet Management Market
- The global smart fleet management market is segmented into mode of transport, hardware, product, connectivity, solutions, and by geography.
- Based on mode of transport, the global smart fleet management market is classified into automotive, rolling stock, and marine.
- On the basis of product, the global smart fleet management market is classified into tracking, optimisation, ADAS and diagnostics.
- On the basis of connectivity, the global smart fleet management market is segmented into cloud, short range communication market and long range communication market.
- On the basis of solutions, the global smart fleet management market is segmented into tracking solutions and by optimization solutions.
- Based on geography, the global smart fleet management market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies namely north America & south America, Europe, Asia-Pacific And, Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and, Brazil among others.
Competitive Analysis: Global Smart Fleet Management Market
The global smart fleet management market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of smart fleet management market for global, Europe, North America, Asia pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global Smart Fleet Management Market
Some of the major players operating in the global smart fleet management market are Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, DENSO CORPORATION., HARMAN International., Siemens AG, IBM, Sierra Wireless., Cisco Systems, Inc., CalAmp., Precious Shipping Public Company Limited., Otto Marine Limited., ORBCOMM, JUTHA MARITIME, Globecomm Systems Inc., Onar Systems., Robert Bosch GmbH, TomTom International BV., Trakm8 Limited, BMW, CHAINWAYTSP CO., Ltd, among others.
Research Methodology: Global Smart Fleet Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Software Developers, OEMs, Industrial Professionals, Researches, Suppliers and Distributors, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Regulatory Affairs Managers among others