Global Soy Protein Market By Type (Soy Isolates, Soy Concentrate, Textured Soy Protein, Soy Flours, Others), Application (Sports and Nutrition, Functional Foods, Bakery & Confectionery, Meat Additives, Pharmaceuticals and Others), Form (Powder, Bars, Ready-to-Drink, Capsules & Tablets, Others), Distribution Channel (Supermarket/Hypermarket, Convenience Store, E-commerce and Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Soy Protein Market
Global soy protein market is expected to grow with 6.8% CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the historic year of 2017, base year of 2018. Rising demand of soy protein in the folks due to its high nutritious value is creating opportunity for the market growth.
Market Definition: Global Soy Protein Market
Soy proteins are used in the preparation of different food preparation including meat analogues, infant formula, salad dressings among others. Isolates and concentrates of proteins are rising progressively. Soy protein is one of them offering wide range of health benefits. Soy protein is proving boon for the infants to adult as infant with lactase deficiency can consume soy-based formulas and adults who have some allergies or are vegan may opt for this highly rich protein.
- The nutritious value of the protein has resulted in the significant demand of the market in the forecast period
- Prevailing consumer focus on the health benefits offered by soy protein also drives the market growth
- Rising demand from the healthcare sector combating heart problems is another factor boosting the market growth
- Increasing R&D investment in the healthcare industry will also drive the market growth in the forecast period
- Various stringent regulations imposed before the launch of soy protein acts as a major restricting factor for this market growth
Segmentation: Global Soy Protein Market
- Soy Isolates
- Soy Concentrate
- Textured Soy Protein
- Soy Flours
- Sports and Nutrition
- Functional Foods
- Bakery & Confectionery
- Meat Additives
- Capsules & Tablets
By Distribution Channel
- Convenience Store
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- New Zealand
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Middle East and Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- Saudi Arabia
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In January 2019, Impossible Foods Inc. announced to open a retail outlet in 2019 with a slight change in their menu. It replaces wheat protein with the soy protein in its plant-based burger to support the gluten free food products which will be highly rich in nutrition as meat from the animals. This replacement of gluten food with the gluten free product i.e. soy protein, creates an impact on the market due to its high nutritive value
- In August 2019, Smithfield Foods, Inc. launched a plant-based protein portfolio. The product will be marketed under the brand name Pure Farmland. The product portfolio will offer the whole day meal courses from breakfast to dinner. The complete portfolio will be soy based which is designed and developed in U.S. This launch brought the experts with the sustainable products for the flexitarian consumers, which will deliver wide range of low cost plant based proteins for the consumers
Global soy protein market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of soy protein market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Major Market Competitors/Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global soy protein market are Smithfield Foods, Inc., Impossible Foods Inc., Archer Daniels Midland Company, DuPont, The Scoular Company, FUJI OIL ASIA PTE. LTD., Cargill Incorporated, Ingredion Incorporated, Arla Foods amba, CROWN SOYA PROTEIN GROUP , Batory Foods, Ag Processing Inc., Devansoy Inc., Gushen Biotechnology Group Co., Ltd., Wilmar International Ltd., Kerry Group, Kellogg NA Co., Doves Farm Foods Ltd. Company, Valio OyDMK Group, Axiom Foods, Inc., Amco Proteins among others.
Research Methodology: Global Soy Protein Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Competitive analysis of key competitors involved in the market
- Complete analysis of market segmentation and which segments are set to flourish in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- Market drivers and restraints analysis along with the analysis of the market structure