Market Analysis: Global Sports Nutrition Market
The global sports nutrition market accounted to USD 29.7 billion in 2017 growing at a CAGR of 8.4% during the forecast period of 2018 to 2025. The upcoming market report contains data for historic years 2016, the base year of calculation is 2017 and the forecast period is 2018 to 2025.
Market Definition: Global Sports Nutrition Market
Sports nutrition is the study and practice of nutrition and diet for the improvement of athletic performance. Nutrition is an important part of many sports training regimens, being popular in strength sports. The study deals with the consumption of nutrients such as minerals, vitamins, supplements and organic substances which consists of carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
Major Market Drivers and Restraints:
- Growing demand for Sports Nutrition food products
- Growing Urbanization
- Availability of counterfeit products
- Higher demand of Counterfeit Products
Market Segmentation: Global Sports Nutrition Market
- By type the global sports nutrition market is segmented into protein powder, ISO drink powder, capsule/tablets, supplement powder, RTD protein drinks, ISO & other sports drinks, carbohydrate drinks, protein bars, carbohydrate/energy bars, and other supplements.
- By end-user the global sports nutrition market is segmented into athletes, bodybuilders, recreational users, and lifestyle users.
- By distribution channel the global sports nutrition market is segmented into large retail & mass merchandisers, small retail, drug & specialty stores, fitness institutions, and online & others.
- On the basis of geography, global sports nutrition market report covers data points for 28 countries across multiple geographies such as North America & South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. Some of the major countries covered in this report are U.S., Canada, Germany, France, U.K., Netherlands, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, China, India, South Korea, Japan, Australia, Singapore, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, and Brazil among others. In 2018, North America is expected to dominate the market.
Competitive Analysis: Global Sports Nutrition Market
The global sports nutrition market is highly fragmented and is based on new product launches and clinical results of products. Hence the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, clinical trials, market initiatives, high expense on research and development, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of sports nutrition market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors: Global Sports Nutrition Market
Some of the major players operating in global sports nutrition market are The Coca-Cola Company, Abbott Nutrition Inc., PepsiCo Inc., Glanbia Plc., Reckitt Benckiser Group plc, Yakult Honsha Co Ltd, Post Holdings, Inc., GNC Holdings, Clif Bar & Company, Otsuka Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd., Arla Foods, McNeil Nutritionals, OMIRA Oberland Milchverwertung Ravensburg, Parmalat, lpro, Amul, Amy's Kitchen, Barry Callebaut, Cargill, Chr. Hansen, Crowley Foods, and Doves Farm Food, Fonterra among others.
Research Methodology: Global Sports Nutrition Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request an Analyst Call or drop down your inquiry.
Demand Side Primary Contributors: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side Primary Contributors: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.