Global Surface Analysis Market By Instrumentation Technology (Microscopy, Spectroscopy, X-Ray Diffraction, Surface Analyzers), Industry (Semiconductor, Polymers, Life Sciences, Energy, Metallurgy and Minerals, Food and Beverages, Textile, Paper and Packaging Industries), End User (Academic Institutes, Industries, Research Organizations), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Surface Analysis Market
Global surface analysis market is registering a substantial CAGR of 6.50% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed due to surging advancements and innovations in the field of nano technology sciences, growing research, and expansion expenses from biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies are expected to expand the market share.
Market Definition: Global Surface Analysis Market
Surface analysis is a technique for discovering the chemical structure of a very thin area of a solid matter. Over the years there were various researches done with new characteristics in various scientific research fields. It is a sensitive part which has surface characteristics such as wetness, optical properties, corrosion resistance, biocompatibility, chemical activity, adhesion and friction. It is used in various industries such as life sciences, energy, paper and packaging industry.
- Nanotechnology research have gained a lot of focus which has driven the market growth
- The surging uses of surface analysis in various industries has propelled the growth of the market
- The pharmaceutical and medical device companies have increased their expenditure in R&D which has contributed to the growth of the market
- The favorable government research funding has boosted the market growth
- The various innovation and technological advancements have driven the market growth
- The high cost of instruments is hindering the market growth
- The taxes imposed by government has increased which has hampered the market growth
- The high cost associated with training of skilled personnel is restraining the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Surface Analysis Market
By Instrumentation Technology
- Optical Microscopy
- Electron Microscopy
- Scanning Probe Microscopy
- Confocal Microscopy
- X-Ray Diffraction
- Surface Analyzers
- Life Sciences
- Metallurgy and Minerals
- Food and Beverages
- Paper and Packaging Industries
By End User
- Academic Institutes
- Research Organizations
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Bruker had launched New FT-IR R&D Spectrometer INVENIO. It enhances spectroscopic sensitivity and optical throughput as well as simplifying the research user’s experience. It has features such as an automated internal attenuator wheel, electronically coded beam windows with magnetic mount, customer-specific filters and an 8-position validation wheel for standards. This launch has expanded the company product portfolio which will improve the market share.
- In September 2017, Thermo Fisher Scientific has launched Nexsa surface analysis system. This system provided cost-effective support to research-level X-ray photoelectron spectroscopy studies as well as it is used in corporate and academic laboratories. This launch has enabled the users of the company with the integration of multiple analytical techniques which has retained the customers of the company.
Global Surface analysis market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of surface analysis market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the global surface analysis market are Thermo Fisher Scientific, Carl Zeiss AG, Shimadzu Corporation, HORIBA Ltd, ULVAC, Danaher, Nikon Corporation, Bruker, Olympus Corporation, JEOL Ltd, Material Interface, Inc., PHYSICAL ELECTRONICS, INC. (PHI), Eurofins Scientific, Intertek Group plc, Loughborough Surface Analysis Ltd., LASING S.A., SPECS GmbH, Biolin Scientific AB, SurfaceSpectra Ltd., Hiden Analytical and KRÜSS GmbH among others.
Research Methodology: Global Surface Analysis Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global surface analysis market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)