Global Thyroid Function Test Market By Type (TSH Test, T4 Test, T3 Test, Others), End User (Hospitals and Clinics, Diagnostic Laboratory, Research Laboratories and Institutes, Others), Geography (North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, South America, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Thyroid Function Test Market
Global thyroid function test market rising at a substantial CAGR of 6.1% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The imminent market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.The growth of the market can be attributed to the increasing sedentary lifestyle such as alcohol consumption.
Market Definition: Global Thyroid Function Test Market
Thyroid function tests are different types of blood tests which are used for the test of thyroid dysfunctioning. It has very small anatomical structure. Thyroid is responsible for the regulation of several body processes including metabolism and energy generation among others. This test is used in thyroid disease such as Graves' disease and Hashimoto's thyroiditis. It has its applications in several industries such as hospitals and research laboratories.
According to the American Thyroid Association (ATA), in the year 2017, more than 20 million Americans suffered thyroid disorder, in which up to 60 percent of people who were suffering from thyroid diseases were unware of their condition.
- Increasing incidence of thyroid disorders is acting as a driver for the growth of the market
- Growing awareness about thyroid disorders may boost the market growth
- Rising geriatric population is driving the market in the forecast period
- Government funding in thyroid market can also propel the market for a long run
- Unfavorable healthcare reforms in U.S., is acting as a restraint for the market growth
- Asymptomatic nature of thyroid disorders leads to huge undiagnosed population which is hampering the market in the forecast period
- Shortage in endocrinologists is limiting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Thyroid Function Test Market
- TSH Test
- T4 Test
- T3 Test
By End User
- Hospitals and Clinics
- Diagnostic Laboratory
- Research Laboratories and Institutes
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, Apitope a clinical stage biotech company has announced that they got positive result from the phase 1 clinical trial, for the product named as ATX-GD-59. This product shows the potential for addressing the requirement of safe and effective treatment for Graves' disease
- In January, 2018, The American Association of Clinical Endocrinologists (AACE) and the American College of Endocrinology (ACE) launched thyroid awareness programme for educating patients regarding the signs and symptoms of thyroid disease. With, such campaigning the AACE and ACE, will aware people about the thyroid conditions that often go unrecognized
Global thyroid function test market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of thyroid function test market for Global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major competitors currently working in global thyroid function test market are Abbott, Merck KGaA, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Danaher, F. Hoffmann-La RocheLtd, bioMérieuxSA, Qualigen, Autobio, BeckmanCoulters inc, Siemens, Quidel Corporation, Medlife International Private Limited, EverlyWell, Inc., Randox Laboratories Ltd, SRL Diagnostics, Innerbody, Tosoh India Pvt. Ltd., CostHelper, Inc, DiaSorin S.p.A and American Cancer Society, Inc. among others
Research Methodology: Global Thyroid Function Test Market
Data assemblage and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technical Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of global thyroid function test market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)