Global TV Analytics Market, By TV Transmission Types (Cable TV, Satellite TV/DTH, IPTV, OTT), Components (Software, Services), Applications (Competitive Intelligence, Churn Prevention & Behavior Analysis, Customer Lifetime Management, Campaign Management, Content Development, Audience Forecasting, Others), Deployment Models (On-Premises, Cloud), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global TV Analytics Market
Global TV analytics market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1.79 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 6.61 billion by 2026, registering a CAGR of 17.75% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in market value can be attributed to the rising levels of competition between enterprises and impact of social media on marketing & branding of products.
Market Definition: Global TV Analytics Market
TV analytics can be described as an analysing system that covers the viewer’s preferences and analyses the product & brand exposure for the companies, while delivering more of the same content from the preferred viewing content of the user. The platform analyses the raw data based on the location the user is viewing the content from and delivers the analysis for the same to the enterprise.
- Significant rise in usage of social media and its positive impact on branding and marketing of products is expected to drive the market growth
- Rising intensity of business competition resulting in better results & analyzation of marketing and branding is also expected to drive the market growth
- Lack of installed and working digital infrastructure required for the processing of TV analytics is expected to act as a restraint to the market growth
- Lack of technically skilled and knowledgeable professionals and personnel required to evaluate the processes of TV analytics is also expected to restrain the market growth
Segmentation: Global TV Analytics Market
- By TV Transmission Types
- Cable TV
- Satellite TV/DTH (Direct-To-Home)
- IPTV (Internet Protocol Television)
- OTT (Over-The-Top)
- By Components
- Managed Services
- Professional Services
- Support & Maintenance
- By Applications
- Competitive Intelligence
- Churn Prevention & Behavior Analysis
- Customer Lifetime Management
- Campaign Management
- Content Development
- Audience Forecasting
- Brand Effectiveness
- Customized Pricing
- By Deployment Models
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In May 2018, 605 announced the launch of a new approach for measuring the effects of TV advertising in relation to marketing, and sales of the products. The “605 Impact Index”, is expected to clearly deliver the impacts of TV advertising for the clients.
- In February 2018, The Nielsen Company (US) LLC, announced the launch of “Nielsen Branded Integration Intel” a solution for the evaluation of advertising and product & brand exposures across the various networks.
Competitive Analysis: Global TV Analytics Market
Global TV analytics market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of TV analytics market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and South America.
Major Market Competitors/Players: Global TV Analytics Market
Few of the major competitors currently working in the TV analytics market are IBM Corporation, Google, The Nielsen Company (US) LLC, Zapr, ALPHONSO INC., TVSquared, Amobee Inc., 605, Clarivoy, TVBEAT INC., Blix, DCMN, H-Tech, FiscOwl LLC, Edgeware AB, Realytics, Sorenson Media, FourthWall Media, Parrot Analytics Limited, iSpot.tv Inc., Admo.tv, Conviva Inc, iQ Media Group Inc., and BrightLine Partners LLC.
Research Methodology: Global TV Analytics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved