Global Urothelial Cancer Drugs Market By Type (Urothelial Carcinoma, Squamous Cell Carcinoma, Adenocarcinoma), Treatment (Chemotherapy, Immunotherapy), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East and Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Urothelial Cancer Drugs Market
The global urothelial cancer drugs market is expected to rise from its initial estimated value of USD 1052.51 billion in 2018 to an estimated value of USD 5549.97 billion by 2026 registering a CAGR of 23.1% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. This rise in the market can be attributed to the rising geriatric population over the world and frequent doses of therapy requirement in the treatment of urothelial carcinoma.
Market Definition: Global Urothelial Cancer Drugs Market
Urothelial carcinoma (UC)is most common cancer and requires high cost as the frequent chemotherapy required, urothelial carcinoma occurs in the urothelial carcinoma of the bladder (UCB) with the upper tract. Urothelial carcinoma are caused in the bladder and comprises almost 90.0% of the total bladder cancers. The major problem with the urothelial carcinoma is that it starts from any part of the urinary tract, pelvis, bladder and urethra.
- Rising incidence of the urothelial carcinoma in geriatric population
- Frequent doses of therapy requirement in the treatment of urothelial carcinoma amongst all cancer leads to the growth of the market.
- High cost of therapy of urothelial carcinoma amongst all malignancies acts as the restraining factor in the growth of the market
- Side effects associated with chemotherapy such as mouth sores, diarrhea, nausea and vomiting is the major cause hampering the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Urothelial Cancer Drugs Market
- By Type
- Urothelial Carcinoma
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- By Treatment
- By Geography
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East and Africa
- North America
Key Developments in the Market:
- In April 2018, F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd announced the launch of monoclonal antibody atezolizumab under the brand name Tecentriq in India for the treatment of lung and bladder cancer.
- In May 2017, AstraZeneca announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) granted accelerated approval to Imfinzi (durvalumab), the drug is being used in the treatment of urothelial carcinoma (UC).
Competitive Analysis: Global Urothelial Cancer Drugs Market
The global urothelial cancer drugs market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of urothelial cancer drugs market for global, Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, South America and Middle East & Africa.
Key Market Competitors: Global Urothelial Cancer Drugs Market
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the urothelial cancer drugs market are Pfizer, Inc., GlaxoSmithKline, Celgene Corporation, Sanofi S.A, F. Hoffmann-La Roche, Novartis International AG, Eli Lilly and Co., AstraZeneca plc, Merck KGaA, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc, Genentech, Exelixis, Inc, and Bristol-Myers Squibb.
Research Methodology: Global Urothelial Cancer Drugs Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please Request An Analyst Call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR Research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others.
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
- Current and future of global urothelial cancer drugs market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)