Global Video Streaming Software Market By Solution (Transcoding and Processing, Video Management, Video Delivery and Distribution, Video Analytics, Video Security, Others), Service (Professional Services, Managed Services), Streaming Type (Live Streaming, Video on Demand Streaming, Video Streaming Software Agencies, Direct Travel Suppliers), Deployment Type (Cloud, On-Premises), Vertical (Broadcasters, Operators, Media, BFSI, Education, Healthcare, Government, Others), Geography (North America, South America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Global Video Streaming Software Market
Global video streaming software market is set to witness a healthy CAGR of 19.50% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The report contains data of the base year 2018 and historic year 2017. This rise in the market value can be attributed due to the growing prominence in Video as a Service (VaaS) in enterprises and extensive use of videos in the corporate training sessions.
Market Definition: Global Video Streaming Software Market
Video streaming software is software designed specifically for transferring documents to customers using Internet. Consumers need not wait to download the file and then playing it, the software prevents this process. Video streaming software enables customers to view network-wide, real-time content. The size of each data stream relies on different variables such as the actual size of the file, speed of the bandwidth and latency of the network. The user or client player, in turn, decompresses and shows the streamed information, enabling a user to start viewing the file before receiving all the video information or the file.
- Growing need for transcoding to deliver videos to maximum end-users, drives the market growth
- Surging grip of Video as a Service (VaaS) in enterprises, is driving the growth of the market
- Increasing demand for online videos and on-demand streaming, is helping the market to grow
- Excessive usage of videos in business training, is another factor boosting the market growth
- Network connectivity and technical difficulties involved in video streaming, hampers the market growth
- High cost of content creation, hinders the growth of the market
Segmentation: Global Video Streaming Software Market
- Transcoding and Processing
- Video Management
- Video Delivery and Distribution
- Video Analytics
- Video Security
- Professional Services
- Consulting Services
- Integration and Deployment Services
- Training and Support Services
- Managed Services
By Streaming Type
- Live Streaming
- Video on Demand Streaming
- Video Streaming Software Agencies,
- Direct Travel Suppliers
By Deployment Type
- Broadcasters, Operators, and Media
- Banking, Financial Services, and Insurance
- North America
- South America
- Rest of South America
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- South Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, Twitch has launched its own video streaming software. It is the companies first broadcast offering. While the platform is the largest player in the live streaming room around it, its broadcasters from the most prominent makers to the lowest streamers all depends on third-party software to get their streams to spectators. The concept is to make it simpler for fresh streamers to begin on Twitch and, of course, to get more individuals into it.
- In March 2017, Brightcove Inc. has partnered with Southern Cross Austereo. Southern Cross Austereo will be using Brightcove’s video cloud platform as their basis for its online video providing. Through Brightcove Video Cloud, SCA now can post videos faster via a solo, combined video platform to achieve its entire content workflow. Brightcove Video Cloud's custom analytics allow SCA to gain important insights of how its video content is processed across its different brands, along with the Hit Network and Triple M.
Global video streaming software market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of video streaming software market for global, Europe, North America, Asia-Pacific, Middle East & Africa and South America.
Major Market Players
Few of the major competitors currently working in the global video streaming software market are Brightcove Inc., IBM Corporation, Kollective Technology, Inc., Ooyala, Inc., Panopto, Plantronics, Inc., Qumu Enterprise Video, Sonic Foundry, Vbrick, Wowza Media Systems, LLC, Vimeo, Inc., Muvi LLC, Plantronics, Inc., Apple Inc., Microsoft, Twitch Interactive, Inc., Southern Cross Media Group Limited, StudioCoast Pty Ltd., Telestream, LLC, Haivision among others.
Research Methodology: Global Video Streaming Software Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Key Insights in the report:
- Complete and distinct analysis of the market drivers and restraints
- Key Market players involved in this industry
- Detailed analysis of the Market Segmentation
- Competitive analysis of the key players involved