Middle East and Africa Foot and Ankle Devices Market By Products (Orthopaedic Implants and Devices, Bracing and Support Devices, Prostheses), Application (Trauma, Hammertoe, Osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid Arthritis, Osteoporosis, Others), End User (Hospitals, Trauma Centers, Ambulatory Surgical Centers, Speciality Clinics, Others), Country (South Africa, Rest of Middle East & Africa) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Humans are sometimes at risk of suffering the traumatic incidents in the lower and upper extremities which would sometime cause permanent muscle injuries preventing people from performing some daily activities. Moreover, there are various neuromuscular diseases which require immediate treatment for avoiding more severe and permanent damages. The foot and ankle devices can be used during different foot and ankle surgical procedures or in the treatment of foot and ankle injuries. Various types of foot and ankle surgical procedures are performed including the correction of bunion deformities, arthritic joints, rheumatoid feet, plantar fasciitis and treatment of the diabetes related sores. Growing incidence of diabetes and the foot related disorders is driving the market demand of foot and ankle devices.
Middle East & Africa foot and ankle devices market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Middle East and Africa Foot and Ankle Devices Market
Middle East & Africa foot and ankle devices market is segmented into three notable segments which are products, application and end user.
- On the basis of products, the market is segmented into orthopaedic implants and devices, bracing and support devices, prostheses.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into trauma, hammertoe, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, trauma centers, ambulatory surgical centers, speciality clinics, others.
Competitive Analysis: Middle East and Africa Foot and Ankle Devices Market
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East & Africa foot and ankle devices market are Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Arthrex Inc., Stryker, Zimmer Biomet, Wright Medical Group N.V., Smith & Nephew, Ottobock, JEIL MEDICAL CORPORATION, Acumed LLC, Extremity Medical, Osteotec, Response Ortho, VILEX IN TENNESSEE, INC., Globus Medical, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, Össur Corporate among others.
- In September 2019, Integra LifeSciences Corporation, the world's leading medical technology group, has reported promising results from its Cadence Full Ankle System retrospective study. The research included improvements in quality of life and the functioning, and pain of patients with end stage arthritis, reported on Tim Daniels, a M.D., a professor at the University of Toronto, and a lead investigator. This study enhances the company way to produce the product as per the requirement of the consumer.
- In October 2018, Globus Medical, a leading organization of musculoskeletal services confirmed presence at academic seminars of the 17-20 October, 2011 in Orlando Florida Orthopedic Trauma Association Annual Meeting. In these sessions, the company expanded and strengthened its injury collection, streamlining surgeon practices and optimizing patient care. With this launch the company has extended its product portfolio and increases its market share.
- In October 2016, Zimmer Biomet has declared an exclusive contract with Nextremity Solutions, Inc. to deliver its foot and ankle malformation adjustment goods worldwide. The contract financial conditions have not been published. This agreement promotes its commitment to offer customers the most advanced technology and strengthens our place in the USD 2 billion mark. This contract increases the market share as well revenue of the company in the market.
Research Methodology: Middle East and Africa Foot and Ankle Devices Market
Primary Respondents: Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Distributors, Medical and Industrial Professionals. Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.