Middle East and Africa Invisible Orthodontics Market, By Product and Services (Products, Services), Age Group (Adults, Teenagers, Children), Application (Malocclusion, Crowding, Excessive Spacing, Others), End User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, Orthodontic Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Direct Sales, Third Party Distributors), Country (South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market is expected to reach USD 358.62 million by 2028 from USD 156.37 million in 2020, growing with a CAGR of 12.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. The increasing demand for aesthetic appearance has further propelled the demand for orthodontic treatment worldwide. Thus, the growing prevalence of malocclusion acts as a driver for the growth of invisible orthodontics market.
Invisible orthodontics market deals in the products and services such as clear aligners, ceramic braces, lingual braces and retainers for the treatment of minor dental problems such as crowded teeth, excessive spacing and malocclusion. These treatment options are in great demand due to the aesthetic appeal provided by this treatment option along with the desired option, moreover, the increasing awareness of cosmetic dentistry which has further propelled the demand of the invisible orthodontics. The high prevalence of dental diseases across the globe and the rising inclination towards the correction of teeth deformities are likely to fuel the growth of the invisible orthodontics market across the globe. The key market players are investing more in the research & development in order to launch new products and services acts as an opportunity for the growth of the market. However, the high cost of invisible orthodontics and stringent regulations for the approval of medical devices act as restraint for its growth in the market.
The evolution in the field of dentistry leading to increased awareness programs by the private and public organizations and conduction of dental checkups leads to further enhancement of the demand of the products in the market.
Public, as well as private organizations are focusing on catering to the changing needs of the customers in terms of providing demos, conducting campaigns and dental check-ups. Thus, the employment of such strategies will promise the growth of the invisible orthodontics substantially.
The demand for the invisible orthodontics market is increasing for which providers are now more focused and they are developing and launching new products in the invisible orthodontics market. These decisions are ultimately enhancing the growth of the invisible orthodontics market.
The Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market is categorized into five notable segments which are based on product and services, age groups, application, end user and distribution channel.
- On the basis of product and services, the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market is segmented into products and services. In 2021, clear aligners segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market due to availability of vast variety of the clear aligners manufactured by the key market players.
- On the basis of age groups, the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market is segmented into children, adults and teenagers. In 2021, adults segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market because of the rising demand for the adult orthodontics across the globe.
- On the basis of application, the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market is segmented into crowding, excessive spacing, malocclusion and others. In 2021, crowding segment is expected to dominate the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market because of the advancement in technologies leading to the effective and efficient treatment with intact aesthetic.
- On the basis of end user, the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, orthodontic clinics and others. In 2021, the hospitals segment in the end use is going to dominate the market, as it is the prime location visited by the patients for diagnosis and treatment of any chronic disease or emergency case.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market is segmented into direct sales and third party distributors. In 2021, the direct sales segment in the distribution channel is going to dominate the market, due to growing demand from hospitals and laboratories.
Middle East and Africa Invisible Orthodontics Market Country Level Analysis
Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market is analysed and market size information is provided by product and services, age groups, application, end user and distribution channel.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market are South Africa, and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
Saudi Arabia in Middle East and Africa is growing due to increase in prevalence of malocclusion, growing adult orthodontics and increasing medical investment in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Middle East and Africa brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
New Product Launches by Manufactures is Creating New Opportunities for Players in the Invisible Orthodontics Market
Invisible orthodontics market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in aesthetic industry with invisible orthodontics market sales, impact of advancement in the invisible orthodontics market and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the invisible orthodontics market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Invisible Orthodontics Market Share Analysis
Invisible orthodontics market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to invisible orthodontics market.
Some of the major players operating in the Middle East and Africa invisible orthodontics market are 3M, Henry Schein Orthodontics (A subsidiary of Henry Schein, Inc.), TP Orthodontics, Inc., DynaFlex, American Orthodontics, Align Technology, Inc., rocky mountain orthodontics, FORESTADENT - Bernhard Foerster GmbH, DENTAURUM GmbH & Co. KG, Institut Straumann AG and Dentsply Sirona among others.
Many product launch and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the invisible orthodontics market.
- In December 2020, ALIGNERCO announced that it has launched its innovative product named NightOnly clear aligners which are clear aligners for discreet night time. This new range of aligners launched by the company in affordable price in the U.S. has increased its credibility in the market leading to increased demand for the product in the market.
This new product launched by the company has increased its protein estimation portfolio in the market. Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market player is enhancing the company market in the Invisible orthodontics market which also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for Invisible orthodontics market.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Invisible Orthodontics Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.