Middle East and Africa Sunflower Seeds Market, By Type (Kernel/Hulled, Inshelled, Semishelled), Product (Roasted and Unroasted), Product Type (Original and Flavored), Category (Organic and Inorganic), Packaging (Pouches, Bottles, Jars), Packaging Size (<10 Oz, 10-50 Oz, >50 Oz), Distribution Channel (Store-Based Retailing, Non-Store Retailing), Country (South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Ethiopia, Israel, Azerbaijan and Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 7.9% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 226.71 thousand by 2027.
Sunflower seeds are consumed as healthy snacks as it is the tremendous source of vitamin B1, B6, E, trace metals such as manganese, selenium, and niacin folate. Hence, it is mostly preferred as healthy snacks to consume. The adaptation of the healthy snacks is being fuelled due to the growing health risk associated with the snacks having higher cholesterol and booming product development with the sunflower seeds based healthy snacks.
- According to this survey, 40% of adult population demands for new flavors and flavoring products and 80% of respondents stated that they like to try new flavors on daily basis and they are actively looking for flavors often.
The health benefits associated with dietary fibre and protein content providing demand to the sunflower seeds and hence it is well known driver for sunflower seeds market. The obesity associated with saturated fatty acid may hinder the growth of sunflower seeds market. Rising developments in snacks industry includes business expansion such as acquisition, partnership, collaboration, exhibition participation by the giant manufacturers to develop wide range of flavored sunflower seeds which is well known opportunity for sunflower seeds market. The risk factors associated with unroasted form of sunflower seeds hinder the sunflower seeds market growth.
This sunflower seeds market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
The sunflower seeds market is segmented into seven notable segments which are based on type, product, product type, category, packaging, packaging size and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the sunflower seeds market is segmented into kernel/hulled, inshelled and semishelled. In 2020, the inshelled segment in Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market have comprised highest market shares as these seeds are more popular among consumers as they prefer mild nutty tastes of the shelled sunflower seeds which are now available in variety of flavors.
- On the basis of product type, the sunflower seeds market is segmented into original and flavored. In 2020 flavored segment in the Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market have comprised the highest market share, as flavored sunflower seeds are gaining more popularity owing to the variety of flavors such as chile lime, barbeque, sweet spicy, and may other, that are being made available by the manufacturers. Consumers are responding in a positive manner to these flavored sunflower seed snacks.
- On the basis of product, the sunflower seeds market is segmented into roasted and unroasted. In 2020, roasted segment in Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market have comprised the highest market share, as roasted sunflower seeds are characterized by better aroma, taste and crunchy structure and hence are more popular and are consistently being demanded by consumers all over the world.
- On the basis of category, the sunflower seeds market is segmented into organic and inorganic. In 2020, organic segment in Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market have comprised the highest market share, as organic products are perceived as healthier food with minimal or no usage of chemical products. Consumers, especially millennials are increasingly looking for sustainable snack options and hence are scrutinizing labels on snack seed products, which are boosting the demand for organic sunflower seeds, in addition, the rising disposable income along with increasing spending capacity of people within the emerging economies is also one of the key factor driving the growth of organic sunflower seeds market at Middle East and Africa level.
- On the basis of packaging, the sunflower seeds market is segmented into pouches, bottles and jars. In 2020, pouches segment in the Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market have comprised the highest market share, as pouches are the most popular choices owing to their reasonable prices compared to jars and bottles and most importantly their shape and size that can be easily carried and put anywhere which makes it most preferable on the go snack packaging.
- On the basis of packaging size, the sunflower seeds market is segmented into <10 Oz, 10-50 Oz and >50 Oz. In 2020, <10 Oz segment in Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market have comprised the highest market share, as busy and hectic lifestyle of consumers have led to the increased demand for snack that come in small packaging and amount so that can be conveniently carried and consumed therefore the demand for small > 10 Oz pouches is increasing.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the sunflower seeds market is segmented into store-based retailing and non-store retailing. In 2020, non-store retailing segment of Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market, have comprised the highest market share, as several number of players offering variety of sunflower seed snack flavors through online retailing is gaining the attention of consumers. Moreover, convenience of home delivery offred by non-store based online retaining is the major factor driving the demand for non-store based retailing.
Middle East and Africa Sunflower Seeds Market Country Level Analysis
Sunflower seeds market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, product, product type, category, packaging, packaging size and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market is South Africa, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Qatar, Ethiopia, Israel, Azerbaijan and Rest of Middle East and Africa.
South Africa is dominated the Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market due the increasingly growing inclination as major players of sunflower seeds has been raised. For instance, Syngenta Africa has recently introduced several new products such as herbicide resistant cultivars, high oleic acid products as well as products with resistance to various diseases.
The country section of the Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Establishment of New Platform for Animal Nutrition
Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in pathogen detection industry with pathogen detection sales, components sales, impact of technological development in sunflower seeds and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Middle East and Africa Sunflower Seeds Market Share Analysis
Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Middle East and Africa presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, new sweeteners, product approvals, patents, product taste improvements reports, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to the Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market.
The major players covered in the Middle East and Africa sunflower seeds market report are Well Luck Co., Inc., Martin and Brouwergroep among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In May 2016, Martin has received a gold medal at South-East Asia Exhibition (SIAL) China. It is one of the largest South-East Asian Exhibition for food products and specialized equipment. The company has received a gold medal in the category of "Food Concentrates, Spices, Bee Products, Nuts”. The company has received a gold medal for roasted sunflower seeds, sunflower seeds roasted with sea salt, and roasted unpled with salt as a qualified product. These awards have proven an innovative portfolio of the company which further strengthens the company’s profit margin by raised demand.
Collaboration, joint ventures and other strategies by the market players is enhancing the company market in the sunflower seeds market which also provides the benefits for organisation to improve their offering for sunflower seeds globally.
Customization Available: Middle East and Africa Sunflower Seeds Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies.We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.