Global Diaphragm Valves Market, By Type (Weir, Straight), Valve Type (Two-Way Valve, Forged T-Valve, Block T-Valve, Multi-Port Valve, Tandem Valve, Forged Tank Outlet Valve, Block Tank Outlet Valve, Others), End Connection (Screwed, Flanged, Socket Weld, Butt Weld, Union Solvent Cement and Screwed, Tri-Clamp, Others), Controller (Manual, Pneumatic, Hydraulic, Electric, Others), Material (Metal, Rubber, Fluorine Plastic, Polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), Others), Body Material (Unlined Body, Rubber Lined Body, Plastic Lined Body, Coated Body, Solid Plastic, Others), Distribution Channel (Online Channel, Offline Channel), End-User (Chemical Processing, Mining and Mineral Processing, Power Generation, Water Treatment & Filtration, Electroplating, Food & Beverage, Paints & Coatings, Semiconductors, Pharmaceuticals, Pulp & Paper, Others), Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights : Global Diaphragm Valves Market
The diaphragm valves market is expected to witness market growth at a rate of 7.5% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research report on diaphragm valves market provides analysis and insights regarding the various factors expected to be prevalent throughout the forecast period while providing their impacts on the market's growth. The rise in the demand for safe and reliable production is escalating the growth of diaphragm valves market.
Diaphragm valves are known to be utilized throttling service and shut-off service for vacuum/gas, liquids and slurries. These valves are obtainable in a broad variety of metals, solid plastics, rubber, plastic, and glass linings, they are appropriate for the handling of numerous chemical processing applications both slurries and clear fluids.
Major factors that are expected to boost the growth of the diaphragm valves market in the forecast period are the rise in the need for radioactive waste management. Furthermore, several countries are frequently trying to intensify their radioactive waste management to curb the destruction and improve the efficiency of energy is further anticipated to propel the growth of the diaphragm valves market. On the other hand, preventive pressure and temperatures and experience erosion is further projected to impede the growth of the diaphragm valves market in the timeline period.
In addition, the oil and gas industry is the largest consumer of industrial valves around the world will further provide potential opportunities for the growth of the diaphragm valves market in the coming years. However, diaphragm may experience erosion when utilized widely in severe throttling service containing impurities which might further challenge the growth of the diaphragm valves market in the near future.
This diaphragm valves market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import-export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, the impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on the diaphragm valves market, contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief. Our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Global Diaphragm Valves Market Scope and Market Size
The diaphragm valves market is segmented on the basis of type, valve type, end connection, controller, material, body material, distribution channel, and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the diaphragm valves market has been segmented into weir and straight. Weir is further sub segmented into welded type and screwed type. Welded type is further sub segmented into lining and non-lining. Lining is further sub segmented into rubber lining, synthetic resin lining, and glass lining ceramic. Straight is further sub segmented into cellulose fluid, viscose fluid, slurry fluid, sledge fluid, and others. Based on usage, the straight type segment is sub-segmented into water-purifying plants and terminal treatment.
- On the basis of valve type, the diaphragm valves market has been segmented into two-way valve, forged T-valve, block T-valve, multi-port valve, tandem valve, forged tank outlet valve, block tank outlet valve, and others.
- On the basis of end connection, the diaphragm valves market is segmented into screwed, flanged, socket weld, butt weld, union solvent cement and screwed, tri-clamp, and others.
- On the basis of controller, the market is segmented into manual, pneumatic, hydraulic, electric, and others.
- On the basis of material, the diaphragm valves market is segmented into metal, rubber, fluorine plastic, polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE), and others. Metal is further sub segmented into gray cast iron, ductile cast iron, stainless steel, and dissolved zinc plated. Rubber is further sub segmented into natural rubber, butyl rubber, nitrile rubber, chloroprene rubber, and EPDM. Natural rubber is further sub segmented into hard natural rubber and soft natural rubber. Butyl rubber is further sub segmented into black butyl rubber and white butyl rubber.
- On the basis of body material, the diaphragm valves market is segmented into unlined body, rubber lined body, plastic lined body, coated body, solid plastic, and others. Unlined body is further sub segmented into cast iron, ductile iron, cast steel, cast stainless steel, and bronze. Rubber lined body is further sub segmented into soft rubber, hard rubber, butyl rubber, neoprene polychloroprene, EPDM, and chlorosulphonated PE. Plastic lined body is further sub segmented into PFA, ETFE, PVDF, and PP. Coated body is further sub segmented into glass, ECTFE, PVDF, FBE, and nylon. Solid plastic is further sub segmented into UPVC, PP, CPVC, ABS, and PVDF.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the diaphragm valves market is segmented into online channel and offline channel.
- On the basis of end-user, the diaphragm valves market is segmented into chemical processing, mining and mineral processing, power generation, water treatment & filtration, electroplating, food & beverage, paints & coatings, semiconductors, pharmaceuticals, pulp & paper, and others. Chemical processing is further sub segmented into weir and straight. Mining and mineral processing is further sub segmented into weir and straight. Water treatment & filtration is further sub segmented into weir and straight. Electroplating is further sub segmented into weir and straight. Food & beverage is further sub segmented into weir and straight. Paints & coatings is further sub segmented into weir and straight. Semiconductors is further sub segmented into weir and straight. Pharmaceuticals is further sub segmented into weir and straight. Pulp & paper is further sub segmented into weir and straight.
Diaphragm Valves Market Country Level Analysis
The diaphragm valves market is analyzed, and market size, volume information is provided by country, type, and end-user vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in the diaphragm valves market report are the U.S., Canada, and Mexico in North America, Brazil, Argentina, and the rest of South America as part of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, rest of Asia-Pacific (APAC) in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, rest of the Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of the Middle East and Africa (MEA).
Asia-Pacific dominates the diaphragm valves market due to the investment in different industries, including food and beverage, power plants, and chemical. Furthermore, the occurrence of major key players will further boost the growth of the diaphragm valves market in the region during the forecast period.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impact the current and future trends of the market. Data points like downstream and upstream value chain analysis, technical trends and porter's five forces analysis, case studies are some of the pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, the presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, the impact of domestic tariffs, and trade routes are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Competitive Landscape and Diaphragm Valves Market Share Analysis
The diaphragm valves market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, regional presence, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product width and breadth, application dominance. The above data points provided are only related to the companies' focus related to the diaphragm valves market.
The major players covered in the diaphragm valves market report are Fipnet, GEMU Group, NIPPON DAIYA VALVE, Christian Bürkert GmbH & Co. KG, Century Instrument Company, Dymax Corporation, INTERNATIONAL POLYMER SOLUTIONS, Asahi/America, THE PROTECTOSEAL COMPANY, APLUS FINETEK SENSOR, INC., Crane Co., ITT INC., ALFA LAVAL, Emerson Electric Co., GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft, KSB SE & Co. KGaA, The Weir Group PLC, TVI, Diaphragm Direct, Rotarex among other domestic and global players. Market share data is available for global, North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific (APAC), Middle East and Africa (MEA), and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Customization Available : Global Diaphragm Valves Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in consulting and advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include production cost analysis, trade route analysis, price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), import-export and a grey area results data, literature review, consumer analysis, and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.