Global ICU Ventilators Market By Product Type (High-End ICU Ventilators, Basic ICU Ventilators, Mid-End ICU Ventilators), Type (Adult Ventilators, Neonatal Ventilators, Pediatric Ventilators), Mode (Combined-Mode Ventilation, Volume-Mode Ventilation, Pressure-Mode Ventilation, Other), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Long Term Care Centres, Rehabilitation Centres) Country (U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, Turkey, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Brazil and Rest of South America) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
ICU ventilators market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 7.6% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 3,114.45 million by 2027. Increasing number of ICU beds is driving the market in the forecast period.
Increasing prevalence of chronic respiratory diseases is accelerating the use of ICU ventilators products which drives the market. High cost of ventilators is acting as a restraint for the market. Increasing healthcare expenditure is creating an opportunity for the market. Stringent legal framework is acting as a challenge for the global ICU ventilators market.
This ICU ventilators market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
ICU ventilators market is segmented on the basis of product type, type, mode and end user. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into high-end ICU ventilators, basic ICU ventilators and mid-end ICU ventilators. In 2020, high-end ICU ventilators segment is expected to dominate the market due to significantly impacts of high-end ICU ventilators on patients on with transpulmonary pressure measurement and integrated/high flow oxygen therapy. Moreover, high-end ICU ventilators are more effective as life support device for severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) patients.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into adult ventilators, neonatal ventilators, and pediatric ventilators. In 2020, adult ventilators are expected to dominate the market as adult ventilators are mostly preferred for the treatment of adult patients. Adult patients are mostly treated for amyotrophic lateral sclerosis (ALS), coma or loss of consciousness, brain injury, collapsed lung, chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), drug overdose, lung infection, and strokes among others. Further, demand adult ventilators have increased with increasing cases of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) around the world.
- On the basis of mode, the market is segmented into combined-mode ventilation, volume-mode ventilation, pressure-mode ventilation and other. In 2020, combined-mode ventilation segment is expected to dominate the market as combined-mode ventilation are mostly preferred ICU ventilators for treatment of serious lung diseases, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) or other major conditions. Combined-mode ventilation helps to combines both volume modes as well as pressure mode
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics, long term care centres, and rehabilitation centres. In 2020, hospitals segment is expected to dominate the market in the ICU ventilators market as hospital segment is majorly using ICU ventilators to treat serious lung diseases, severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) or other major conditions which affects normal breathing and short periods, such as during surgery. Further hospitals one of the first contact point and most trustworthy option for the patients in various countries.
ICU ventilators market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, product type, type, mode and end user.
The countries covered in ICU ventilators market report are the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, U.K., France, Italy, Spain, Russia, Netherlands, Switzerland, Sweden, Belgium, Turkey, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Rest of Europe, China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Malaysia, Singapore, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Rest of Middle East and Africa, Brazil and Rest of South America.
North America is expected to dominate the market due to the high impact of severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2) on North America region. Governments in North America region have ordered thousands of ICU Ventilates and are increasing ICU ventilators production capacity drastically in the order to safe guard life in the region. U.S. is dominating in the market and leading the growth in the North America market as the U.S. has increased its production capacity very drastically and ordered more than 150,000 ICU Ventilators. Asia-Pacific is expected to grow with the highest CAGR in the forecasted periods as it is expected that countries in Asia-Pacific is expected to increasing focus on in-house ICU ventilators production to increase country capability to safe life’s of its people in severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)” like situations. China is dominating Asia-Pacific market as China has tremendously increased ICU ventilates production to safeguard life from severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). Europe is expected to grow with the most promising growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 as Europe is the second most affected region from severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2). European counties have also increased ventilators production capacity with several new contracts to industries experts. Middle East and Africa is expected to grow with the substantial growth rate in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 as Middle East and Africa countries have increased focus on strong building healthcare infrastructure and increased the number of ICU beds in the region.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of ICU ventilators
ICU ventilators market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in ICU ventilators and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the ICU ventilators market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and ICU ventilators Market Share Analysis
ICU ventilators market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to global ICU ventilators market.
The major players covered in the report are Medtronic, Koninklijke Philips N.V, GE Healthcare (A Subsidiary of GENERAL ELECTRIC), Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd, SCHILLER, Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, VYAIRE, Hamilton Medical, Lowenstein Medical Technology GmbH + Co. KG., HEYER Medical AG, Magnamed, Fisher & Paykel Healthcare Limited, BEIJING AEONMED CO., LTD., Getinge AB, Air Liquide Medical Systems (A Subsidiary of Air Liquide), ResMed. Nanjing ChenWei medical equipment Co., Ltd., and Shandong Dolphinmed Technology Co., Ltd., among others.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of ICU ventilators market.
- In March 2020, Getinge AB enhanced 60% of their manufacturing production capacity of ventilator by to the support the needs of global intensive care units due to the impact of Covid-19 pandemic. By enhancing their production capacity, the company enhances their product portfolio in the market.
- In April 2017, VYAIRE has acquired Ciel Medical, Inc. which is a ventilators manufacturing, this acquisition has offered products which can help to reduce the incidence of ventilator acquired pneumonia for critical care patients.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for ICU ventilators through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Global ICU Ventilators Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.