Latin America Wireless Data Radio Modem Market By Product Type (UAV Drone Data Modem, General-Purpose Data Modem), Frequency Range (900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz, 5 Ghz), Spectrum Technology (Frequency Hopping Spread Spectrum ,Direct Sequence Spread Spectrum), Application (Precision Farming, Transportation, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and Telemetry), Country (Brazil, Argentina and Rest of Latin America) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
The wireless data radio modems have three types of operating modes which are Point-to-point, Point-to-multipoint and Repeater mode. These modems encode the digital data at the point of transmission and decode that data at recipient side. This decoded data is conveyed to the connected devices.
Some of the factors which are driving the Latin America Wireless Data Radio Modem market are increased demand in unmanned aerial vehicles (UAV) drones and less coverage for radio modem is restraining the Latin America Wireless Data Radio Modem market. It is more convenient than wired devices that makes it user friendly.
Latin America wireless data radio modem market is expected to register a steady CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Latin America Wireless Data Radio Modem Market
Latin America wireless data radio modem market is segmented into four notable segments that are product type, frequency range, spectrum technology and application.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into UAV drone data modem and general-purpose data modem
- On the basis of frequency range, the market is segmented into 900 Mhz, 2.4 Ghz and 5 Ghz
- On the basis of spectrum technology, the market is segmented into frequency hopping spread spectrum and direct sequence spread spectrum
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into precision farming, transportation, supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) and telemetry
Competitive Analysis: Latin America Wireless Data Radio Modem Market
Some of the major players operating Latin America wireless data radio modem market are ABB, ADVANTECH B+B SMARTWORX, CAMPBELL SCIENTIFIC, Inc., COHDA WIRELESS, ENCOM WIRELESS, Digi International Inc., FREEWAVE TECHNOLOGIES, Inc., HARRIS CORPORATION, HARXON CORPORATON, Intuicom, Inc., JAVAD GNSS Inc., Motorola Solutions, Inc., Pro4 Wireless, Raveon Technologies, Schneider Electric, SIMREX Corporation, Pacific Crest, SATEL, Microhard and Adeunis among others.
- In April 2019, Intuicom, Inc. launched the high-performance EB-X Ethernet Radio. This product has low-power and long-range solutions which enables secure high-speed wireless communication. This product will help the company to increase their customer base in sectors like Construction, Traffic/ITS, Agriculture to Structural monitoring, Forestry and industrial IoT.
- In December 2018, Harxon Corporaton launched a frequency-hopping OEM modem named HX-DU2017D. This product has strong signal receiving and anti-jamming capability. It can be used in critical applications. This product will help the company to increase their customer base in the field of precision agriculture, unmanned plant surveys, automatic mowers and UAV plant protection.
Research Methodology: Latin America Wireless Data Radio Modem Market
Primary Respondents: OEMs, Manufacturers, Engineers, Industrial Professionals.
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and, National Sales Managers.