Drivers: Asia-Pacific Revenue Cycle Management Market
- Rising demand for health insurance
- Growing awareness and adoption of ICD coding standards
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/asia-pacific-revenue-cycle-management-market/
High pricing and costly maintenance of RCM solutions
Rising demand for cloud-based RCM solutions
Risk associated with data security and privacy
Asia-Pacific revenue cycle management market is segmented into five segments that are based on product type, deployment, component, stage, and end user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into integrated RCM and standalone RCM.
- On the basis of stage, the market is segmented into front office, mid office and back office. Front office segment is expected to dominate the Asia-Pacific revenue cycle management.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into software and services.
- On the basis of deployment, the market is segmented into web based, on-premise and cloud-based.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, general physicians and labs.
Major Players: Asia-Pacific Revenue Cycle Management Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Quest Diagnostics Incorporated, Cerner Corporation, Allscripts, Navigant Consulting, Inc., Cognizant, Athena health, Inc., Change Healthcare, eClinical Works, Epic Systems Corporation, Experian Information Solutions, Inc., UnitedHealth care, Siemens, and others.