Brazil hearing aids market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/brazil-hearing-aids-market/
Drivers: Brazil Hearing Aids Market
- Rising cases of hearing loss and disorders
- Continuous development of the digital hearing aids
- High cost of hearing aids
- Growing demand of the cochlear implants
- Lack of awareness regarding hearing aids
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into hearing aid devices and hearing implants. Hearing aid devices is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of device types, the market is segmented into digital hearing aids and analog hearing aids.
- On the basis of type of hearing loss, the market is segmented into sensorineural hearing loss and conductive hearing loss.
- On the basis of patient type, the market is segmented into adults and pediatrics.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into large retail chains, manufacturer owned retail chains, public and others.
Major Players: Brazil Hearing Aids Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Sonova, William Demant Holding A/S, Sivantos PTE. Ltd, WIDEX A/S, GN Store Nord A/S, Microson, Horentek, RION CO. Ltd, Amplifon, Starkey, MED-EL Medical Electronics, Cochlear Ltd. and others.