Canada Fleet Management Market is growing with factors such as increasing demand for logistic facilities, globalization, growing needs for monitoring fleets, rise in demand for fuel economy, rise in demand for utility vehicles, rise in partnerships among various organizations.
However, fleet management's theft about the connectivity of fleets and improper guidance may restrain the growth of the Canada fleet management market.
Canada Fleet Management Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, Wheels Inc. is the market leader, which caters to almost 6.80% market share. Some of the recent development by the company are-
- In December 2021, Wheels, Inc. announced the merger with Donlen to increase its client base and market share. This will merger will help the company to add new customers and accelerate revenue growth which helps to strengthen the market position for the company
- In July 2021, Wheels, Inc. raised a fund of about USD one Million for United Way of Metro Chicago. This fundraise has helped support the U.S. region and provide fame to the company, which helps in sales growth and accelerate the revenue growth
- In January 2021, Wheels, Inc. announced a partnership with General Motors to extend the vehicle connectivity services. This partnership will help the company to enable mutual fleet customers, which will attract new customers and accelerate sales growth, and also helps in improving the driving behavior and vehicle utilization technology
Trends Impacting the Market
Canada fleet management market is becoming more competitive every year with companies such as Wheels, Inc., ARI Fleet Management Company, and Siemens, as they are the market leaders for the fleet management market. The Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the fleet management market.
For more Analysis on the Canada Fleet Management Market, request a briefing with our Analysts- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=canada-fleet-management-market
Canada Fleet Management Market Developments
- In December 2021, Siemens project ventures entered into a joint venture with Trail Urban Transport Private Limited, a Tata group company under a public-private partnership route that will develop the metro corridor from Hinjewadi to Shivajinagar. This will help to cover more regions and will be able to target a new customer base
- In July 2020, ARI Fleet Management Company announced a partnership with Lordstown Motors to introduce its first commercial truck. The partnership took place to further enrich and grow in the automotive sector. This has helped the market to have more options in commercial trucks
Scope of the Canada Fleet Management Market Market
All country-based analysis of the Canada fleet management market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. The Canada fleet management market is segmented into eleven notable segments based on components, lease type, mode of transport, hardware, fleet size, communication range, deployment, communication type, functions, operations, and end user.
- On the basis of components, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into solutions and services. On the basis of lease type, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into on-lease and without lease. On the basis of mode of transport, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into automotive, marine, rolling stock. On the basis of hardware, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into tracking, optimization, ADAS, diagnostics, and others. On the basis of fleet size, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into small fleets (1-5 vehicles), medium fleets (5-20 vehicles), and large & enterprise fleets (20-50+ vehicles). On the basis of communication range, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into short range communication and long range communication. On the basis of deployment, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into on-premise, cloud, hybrid. On the basis of communication type, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into GNSS, cellular system, and others. On the basis of functions, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into asset management, route management, fuel consumption, real-time vehicle location, delivery schedule, accident prevention, mobile apps, monitoring driver behavior, vehicle maintenance updates, ELD compliance, and others. On the basis of operations, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into commercial and private. On the basis of end user, the Canada fleet management market is segmented into automotive, transportation, retail, manufacturing, construction, healthcare, government, energy & utilities, and others.
To Know More About the Study- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/canada-fleet-management-market
Key pointers covered in the Canada fleet management market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Market size
- Top to bottom market analysis
- Recent developments for market competitors
- Recent market value for different countries
- Market value and overview of Canada fleet management market market
- Company profiling of top players of Canada fleet management market market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- AT&T Intellectual Property
- Astrata Group
- Omnitracs (Acquired by Solera)
- Wheels, Inc.
- Geotab Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Mendix Technology BV
- Faststream Technologies
- Sierra Wireless
- DENSO CORPORATION
- IBM Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- ARI Fleet Management Company
- Azuga, a Bridgestone Company
- HARMAN International.
- Element Fleet Management Corp.
- Vector Fleet Management
- Continental AG
Research Methodology: Canada Fleet Management Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more, please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by the DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market timeline analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis, and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
For More Analysis on the Canada Fleet Management Market, Request a Briefing with our Analysts- https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=canada-fleet-management-market
- Demand Side: Manufacturer, Researchers, Scientists, Research Laboratories
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers, among others.
Browse in Automotive Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/category/automotive