Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market is growing with a CAGR of 11.7% with factors such as surge in adoption of cloud services to manage office and field personnel. Demand for automation in human capital management acts as a major factor for the growth of the market. Rising focus on talent mobility have also given a boom to the Canada human capital management (HCM) market.
Increasing necessity for workforce optimization have propelled the demand of the market. However, Compliance with government data security regulation has decreased the demand of the market.
Canada human capital management (HCM) market Scenario
Market leader is ADP, Inc., which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 23.27% in the Canada market. The company has gained outstanding sale by providing multiple human capital management (HCM) products and solutions.
- In February 2021, ADP, Inc. announced the launch of new app named Roll. It was a payroll app designed to give small businesses more flexibility in running payroll while remaining secure and compliant. The company was able to eliminated time consuming payroll task by implementing conversational app to guide business owners through complete process. With the new product, the customers were able to have an experience as equal to chatting with a friend throughout its payroll process. This enhanced the company’s portfolio in the market.
Now the question is which other regions ADP, Inc., Oracle and SAP SE are targeting?
Canada human capital management (HCM) market is becoming more competitive with companies like ADP, Inc., Oracle and SAP SE. These are the top dominating companies in Canada human capital management (HCM) market and have launched novel products in the market. The data bridge market research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the Canada human capital management (HCM) market.
For more analysis on the Canada human capital management (HCM) market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=canada-human-capital-management-hcm-market
Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Developments
- In October 2020, ADP, Inc. announced the achievement of the award for "Top HR Product” as a part of the virtual 2020 HR Technology Conference. The recognition was awarded for ADP’s Next Gen Payroll Platform. This was the sixth consecutive year for ADP, Inc. to receive the award. The Next Gen Payroll Platform enables the employers to revolutionize the way they pay their employees. This enhanced the company’s presence in the market and assured the quality of the products offered.
- In February 2021, Oracle announced the update in the Oracle Fusion Cloud HCM’s Employee Care Package as businesses begin planning the reopening of their workplaces post-Covid-19. The new updates included new testing and vaccine-tracking capabilities, as well as automated guidance for employees returning on-site. This also enabled the employer to use Oracle’s HCM Analytics to monitor percentage of workers vaccinate and other data on the HR side. This enhanced the company’s presence in the market during the pandemic.
- In July 2021, SAP SE announced the extension to its Human experience management (HXM) solutions. This new extension allowed the customers to introduce new workflows in a matter of days or weeks. No coding was required to build these extensions and were used to create a fully integrated experience for employees. It enabled the organizations to create workflows hat comply with existing authorization, data privacy, and permissions rules. They also took advantage of mobile UI capabilities and open APIs to integrate with analytics and third-party applications. This enhanced the company’s offerings in the human capital management solutions in the market.
Scope of the Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
All country based analysis of the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. On the basis of offering, the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into software and services. On the basis of deployment model, the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into cloud and on-premises. On the basis of organization size, the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs). On the basis of end user, the Canada human capital management (HCM) market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance, government, IT & telecommunication, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities, retail and consumer goods, healthcare, education, hospitality and others.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/canada-human-capital-management-hcm-market
Key Pointers Covered in Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Top to Bottom Market Analysis
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Countries
- Market value and overview of Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) market
- Company profiling of top eight players of Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- ADP, Inc.
- SAP SE
- UKG, Inc.
- IBM Corporation
- Ceridian HCM, Inc.
- Deltek, Inc.
- Epicor Software Corporation
- Hi Bob, Inc.
- Natural HR Limited
- Ramco Systems
- Sage Group PLC
- Sumtotal Systems, LLC
- Workday, Inc.
- WorkForce Software, LLC
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of Canada human capital management (HCM) companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=canada-human-capital-management-hcm-market
Research Methodology: Canada Human Capital Management (HCM) Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Manufacturer, Network Engineers, IT Engineers and Cloud Engineers among others.
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
- Global Hospital Workforce Management Software Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Global Workforce Management Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Global Employee Monitoring Solutions Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Global Employee Referral Software Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Browse in ICT Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/information-and-communication-technology