China ophthalmic surgical instruments market is expected to register a healthy CAGR in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for the historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/china-ophthalmic-surgical-instruments-market/
Drivers: China Ophthalmic Surgical Instruments Market
- Rising prevalence of eye diseases
- Increasing number of diabetic patients
- Product recalls of various companies
- Technological development of products
- Market growth in emerging countries
- Lack of trained eye surgeons
- On the basis of products, the market is segmented into cataract surgery devices, glaucoma surgery devices, refractive surgery devices, vitreoretinal surgery devices, ophthalmic microscopes and ophthalmic surgical accessories.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into cataract, glaucoma, refractive, vitreoretinal, diabetic retinopathy and others. Cataract segment is growing at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, specialty clinics and ambulatory centers.
Major Players: China Ophthalmic Surgical Instruments Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Novatis AG, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., ZEISS International, BAUSCH HEALTH, HOYA Corporation, Ellex Medical Lasers Ltd., IRIDEX Corporation, Leica Microsystems, Lumenis, NIDEK CO., LTD., Quantel Medical, STAAR SURGICAL, TOPCON CORPORATION and Ziemer Ophthalmic Systems.