Through the presence of numerous European competitors, including ALLERGAN, Bausch Health Companies Inc., Lumenis, Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd., Cynosure, Cutera, and Mentor Worldwide LLC, the European medical aesthetics market is fragmented. The existence of these businesses results in reasonable prices for medical aesthetics products throughout the area. The market is expanding as a result of the rapid advancement of technology. In addition, strategic moves by important market participants are anticipated to fuel market expansion.
According to Data Bridge Market Research, Medical Aesthetics Market is expected to reach a value of USD 13,388.14 million by 2030, at a CAGR of 11.9% during the forecast period.
"Increasing focus on aesthetic appearance surge market demand"
Across Europe, there is a significant societal shift towards placing greater importance on aesthetic appearance and beauty. Influenced by factors like social media, celebrity culture, and evolving beauty standards, people are increasingly seeking ways to enhance their appearance. This cultural shift has led to a surge in demand for medical aesthetics procedures, including treatments like dermal fillers, Botox, and skin rejuvenation, thereby driving the growth of the European medical aesthetics market.
What restraints the growth of the medical aesthetics market?
"Lack of skilled professionals can impede the market growth”
The Europe medical aesthetics market faces a challenge of a shortage of skilled professionals with specialized training in aesthetic procedures. This shortage can limit the availability and accessibility of medical aesthetics services, particularly in certain regions. The scarcity of skilled practitioners, including qualified practitioners, dermatologists, and plastic surgeons, hampers the growth of the market as it creates a bottleneck in meeting the increasing demand for these services. The lack of skilled professionals needs to be addressed to fully capitalize on the market potential and cater to the growing consumer demand for medical aesthetics treatments.
Segmentation: Europe Medical Aesthetics Market
The medical aesthetics market is segmented on the basis of product type, application, end user, and distribution channel
- On the basis of product type, the medical aesthetics marketis segmented into aesthetic laser devices, energy devices, body contouring devices, facial aesthetic devices, aesthetic implants, and skin aesthetic devices.
- On the basis of application, the medical aesthetics marketis segmented into anti-aging and wrinkles, facial and skin rejuvenation, breast enhancement, body shaping and cellulite, tattoo removal, vascular lesions, sears, pigment lesions, reconstructive, psoriasis, and vitiligo and others.
- On the basis of end user, the medical aesthetics marketis segmented into cosmetic centers, dermatology clinics, hospitals, medical spas, and beauty centers.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the medical aesthetics marketis segmented into direct tender and retail sales.
Regional Insights: Italy is expected to dominate the Europe Medical Aesthetics Market
Italy is expected to dominate the market with the largest market share. This share is attributable to the presence of key market players such as Allergan, Bausch Health Companies Inc. and Lumenis among others. Strategic initiatives by key market players and penetration of new technologies are anticipated to fuel the market growth during the forecast period in the country.
To know more about the study, visit, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-medical-aesthetics-market
Recent Developments in Europe Medical Aesthetics Market
- In 2022, JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA XC has been given FDA approval by Allergan, a division of AbbVie Inc., to treat infraorbital hollows in adults over the age of 21. This aided the business in increasing its aesthetics product offerings in the American market.
- In 2022, The Johnson & Johnson Medical Devices Companies subsidiary Mentor Worldwide LLC announced that the MENTOR MemoryGel BOOST breast implant for breast augmentation and breast reconstruction had received FDA approval. The company's ability to diversify its aesthetics product line in the US market has been aided by this product.
The Prominent Key Players Operating in the Europe Medical Aesthetics Market Include:
- Allergan (Ireland)
- Bausch Health Companies Inc. (Canada)
- Lumenis (Israel)
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical（Group）Co. Ltd. (China)
- Cynosure (U.S.)
- Syneron Medical Ltd (U.S.)
- A.R.C. Laser Gmbh (Germany)
- Asclepion Laser Technologies Gmbh (Grmany)
- BTL (India)
- Cutera (U.S.)
- Lutronic (U.S.)
- Mentor Worldwide LLC (U.S.)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of Europe medical aesthetics market companies contact, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/contact
Research Methodology: Europe Medical Aesthetics Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The key research methodology used by dbmr research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, global vs regional and vendor share analysis. Please request analyst call in case of further inquiry.