Drivers : Europe POCT Market
- Technological advancements in POCT devices
- Increased usage of POCT devices in homecare settings
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/europe-poct-market/
Unfavourable reimbursement scenario
POCT tests with multiplexed capabilities.
Reluctance towards change in existing diagnostic practices
Europe POCT Market is segmented into five notable segments that are device type, product, diseases, prescription mode and end user.
- On the basis of device type, the market is segmented into handheld and bench top devices, handheld devices segment is expected to be one of the growing segments in Europe POCT market.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into cardio-metabolic monitoring, glucose monitoring, fertility and pregnancy, coagulation monitoring, infectious disease, haematology, tumour marker, urinalysis testing, cholesterol test, drug abuse testing, faecal occult testing and others.
- On the basis of diseases, the market is segmented into cardiology, diabetes, gynaecology, respiratory diseases, liver diseases and others.
- On the basis of prescription mode, the market is segmented into over the counter and prescription based.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented laboratories, diagnostic centres, hospitals, home care settings, clinics and ambulance service.
Major Players: Europe POCT Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd., Siemens, Holigic Inc., Abaxis, Acon Laboratories, Inc., Randox Laboratories, Ltd., Danaher, Abott, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc., Trivitron Healthcare, Cavidi, Clarity Diagnostics, Shenzhen Mindray Bio-Medical Electronics Co., Ltd., Becton, Dickinson and Company, Nova Biomedical, Trinity Biotech, Chembio Diagnostic Systems, Inc., Sysmex Corporation, Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc., Biomérieux SA., and others.