Drivers: Global Biodegradable Paper and Plastic Packaging Market
- Growing consumer awareness related to ecofriendly packaging
- Need of lower carbon footprint materials
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-biodegradable-paper-plastic-packaging-market/
- High cost of biodegradable packaging products
- Low production of Polyhydroxybutyrate Acid (PHB) to impact the market
- Biodegradable packaging production for healthcare industry
- High fluctuation in raw material prices
Global biodegradable paper & plastic packaging market is segmented into three notable segments which are by material, type and end-user.
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into plastic and paper.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into plastic and paper. The plastic is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into packaging, food and beverage, catering servicewares, personal and home care, healthcare and others.
Major Players: Global Biodegradable Paper and Plastic Packaging Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Riverside Paper Co. Inc., SmartSolve Industries, STOROPACK HANS REICHENECKER GMBH, Özsoy Plastik, Ultra Green Sustainable Packaging, Hoşgör Plastik, Eurocell S.r.l., DoEco, Shanghai Disoxidation Enterprise Development Co.Ltd, Stora Enso, Chamness Biodegradables, Robert Cullen Ltd., Tekpak Solutions, International Paper, Be Green Packaging HQ, Hsing Chung Paper Ltd., Ecoware, American Container Concepts Corp., American Excelsior, Inc., BioApply, Federal Industries, Plastic Bag Partners, Termoplast srl and SAVOPAC.