Drivers: Global Collaborative Robot Market
- Increasing adoption of automation in various industries
- Integration of IoT in robotics and improved human machine interface (HMI)
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-collaborative-robot-market/
Lack of competencies with respect to faster cycle time
Growing demand for high payload capacity collaborative robots
Safety concern regarding human’s interaction with robots
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into hardware and software. The software segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of solution, the market is segmented into safety light curtain, safety laser scanner, camera based 3D space monitoring system, and safe gripping.
- On the basis of safety method, the market is segmented into speed and separation monitoring, power and force limiting, safety-rated monitored stop, and hand guiding.
- On the basis of payload capacity, the market is segmented into up to 5kg, 5kg to 10kg, and above 15kg.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into material handling, quality inspection, pick and place/ drop, packaging and pelletizing, machine tending, molding operations, gluing and welding, test and inspection, assembly, polishing, lab analysis, entertainment, and others.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into electrical and electronics, furniture and equipment, automotive, aerospace and defence, pharmaceuticals, plastics and polymers, metals and machining, food and beverages, cosmetics, and others.
Major Players: Global Collaborative Robot Market
The key market players for global collaborative robot market are listed below:
- Universal Robots A/S
- Nachi Robotic Systems, Inc.
- Rethink Robotics
- KUKA AG
- FANUC Corporation
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- Precise Automation, Inc.
- MRK-Systeme GmbH
- Energid Technologies Corporation
- F&P Robotics AG
- Productive Robotics, Inc.
- MABI ROBOTIC AG
- Quanta Storage Inc.
- Franka Emika GmbH
- AUBO Robotics
- Techman Robots
- Staubli International AG
- YASKAWA ELECTRIC CORPORATION
- Comau S.p.A.
- Teradyne Inc.
- Automatica Kassow Robots
- OMRON Corporation