The Global Connected Device Analytics Market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.30% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is likely to reach the USD 73.71 billion by 2028. The increase in the focus on remote monitoring in support of work from home (WFH) initiative will enhance the market growth rate.
Moreover, the surging level of investments for the development of various smart infrastructures and smart cities along with increasing government support for regulatory compliances will boost beneficial opportunities for the growth rate of connected device analytics market.
Connected Device Analytics Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research the market for connected device analytics is expected to gain growth due to the increase in penetration of internet and IoT devices. Also, upsurge in the adoption rate of smart payment technologies will further cushion the growth of connected device analytics market over the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Conversely, the dearth of skilled professional workforce will obstruct the growth of connected device analytics market in the above-mentioned forecast period.
Now the question is which are the other regions that connected device analytics market is targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated Asia-Pacific, the growing region of market due to the rising level of investments by technology companies in developing countries such as China and Japan and increasing government regulations in this region.
For more analysis on the connected device analytics market request for a briefing with our analysts, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-connected-device-analytics-market
Connected Device Analytics Market Scope
Connected device analytics market is segmented on the basis of countries into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, Germany, Italy, U.K., France, Spain, Netherlands, Belgium, Switzerland, Turkey, Russia, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa.
- All country based analysis of connected device analytics market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation. Connected device analytics market is segmented on the basis of component into solution and services. Based on device connectivity, the connected device analytics market is segmented into wireless personal area networks, wireless local area networks, low-power wide area networks, cellular/machine to machine and wired. On the basis of deployment mode, the connected device analytics market is segmented into on-premises and cloud. Based on organization size, the connected device analytics market is segmented into large enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises. On the basis of application, the connected device analytics market is segmented into security and emergency management, sales and customer management, remote monitoring, predictive maintenance and asset management, inventory management, energy management, building automation and others. The end user segment of the connected device analytics market is segmented into manufacturing, transportation and logistics, energy and utilities, retail and e-commerce, BFSI, healthcare and life sciences, government and defense and others.
- Companies can use connected device analytics to establish platforms and services that allow them to effectively manage and analyze real-time data streams from many data sources. This allows organizations to better manage, optimize, and anticipate business processes and operations, as well as increase profitability and effectiveness and mitigate dangers.
To know more about the study, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-connected-device-analytics-market
Key Pointers Covered in the Connected Device Analytics Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Replacement Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Procedure Volumes
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Market Shares in Different Regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market Upcoming Applications
- Market Innovators Study
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- SAP SE
- Amazon Web Services, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Development LP
- SAS Institute Inc.
- Software AG
- GE DIGITAL
- TIBCO Software Inc.
- Cloudera, Inc.
- QlikTech International AB
- Splunk Inc.
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of connected device analytics companies’ contact us, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-connected-device-analytics-market
Research Methodology of Global Connected Device Analytics Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Global Ablation Devices Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Global Internal Neuromodulation Devices Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Global Otoscope Devices Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Browse in ICT Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/information-and-communication-technology