Global eClinical Solutions Market is projected to register a healthy CAGR of 13.4% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-eclinical-solutions-market
Drivers: Global eClinical Solutions Market
- Increasing adoption of clinical trials
- Growing number of contract research organization
- Dearth of trained professionals
- High implementation cost
- Strategic initiative by the market players
The global eClinical solutions market is segmented into four notable segments which are product, deployment, clinical trial phase and end user.
- On the basis of product, the market is segmented into electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management systems (CDMS), randomization and trial supply management (RTSM), clinical trial management systems (CTMS), electronic clinical outcome assessment (ECOA), electronic trial master file systems, safety solutions, regulatory information management solutions, clinical data integration platforms and other eClinical solutions. In 2019, electronic data capture (EDC) and clinical data management systems (CDMS) segment is expected to dominate the market with largest market share because these are mostly used after the clinical trials are done. This is due to high number of conducting trails, high demand for eDiaries and clinical studies. Due to these EDC and CDMS product segment is growing and the number of trials are captured in the solution and kept for further examinations.
- On the basis of deployment, the market is segmented web-hosted (on-demand) solutions, cloud-based (SaaS) solutions and licensed enterprise (on-premise) solutions.
- On the basis clinical trial phase, the market is segmented into Phase I, Phase II, Phase III and Phase IV. In 2019, Phase III segment is expected to dominate the market with largest market share as eClinical solutions phases are most crucial part and phase III accounts for the major portion as the clinical trials are mostly tested in the phase III and once they are cleared for this phase they are headed to further phase and then FDA approvals.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospital/healthcare provider, contract research organizations (CROS), pharma & biotech organizations, medical device manufacturers, consulting service companies, academic institutes.
Major Players: Global eClinical Solutions Market
Some of the major players operating in global eClinical solutions market are Parexel International Corporation, Oracle, Medidata Solutions, Inc., Veeva Systems, ERT Clinical, eClinical Solutions LLC, IBM Corporation, eClinicalWorks, Bioclinica, ArisGlobal, Advarra, Anju Software, Inc., Bio-Optronics, Inc., DATATRAK Int., ICON plc, MasterControl, Inc., MaxisIT, OmniComm Systems, Inc., RESONANCE HEALTH, The Realtime Group, Signant Health, Xybion Corporation among others.