Fiber-Reinforced Plastic (FRP) Bridge Market is forecasted to grow at significant rate of 99.8 million USD by 2026 accounting for a growing CAGR in the forecast period of 2019-2026. FRP bridge market is reflecting a tremendous virtue of growth form the civil engineering point of view across the world because of its useful features such as tolerance against corrosion by di-icing salt, durability and sustainability , this stalling the growth of the FRP bridge market in emerging economies.
FRP bridge market has shown an exceptional penetration in developed economies such as North America, South America, Europe, Asia- Pacific, Middle East, and Africa. Analytical report depicts the FRP bridge market growth and has shown a significant performance in North American regions because of trending use of FRP material in manufacturing of decks.
Market Scenario of Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) Bridge Market
According to Data Bridge Market Research the market for Global FRP bridge market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. As rising application of glass fiber and carbon fiber based polymers is dominating the market in manufacturing of vehicular and pedestrian bridges the market analysis projects that FRPs the potential product and will enhance the market growth in the forecasted period.
Now the question is which are the regions that key players should target? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted market leaders to target North America to help them in attaining better volume of revenue generation.
In addition to this, a qualitative analysis is made towards market product/service differences, concentration rate, technological trends in future, and new entrants.
For More Analysis on the FRP Bridge Market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-frp-bridge-market
Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) Bridge Market Developments
- In June 2018, a significant development was witnessed when Scigrip announced that Italian yacht manufacturer Ferretti‘s distributor Mastikol is planning to replace superior polyester-based binder with Scigrip’s methacrylate glues to stick a glass or silicate fiber casing cartridge and the architectural components, particularly those of the generator chamber and separate essential load-bearing pieces, which are built off-sites and layered off-line.
- In June 2018, a recent development was visualized with the advancement of a German project crew that has developed a method to recycle polyethylene terephthalate (PET) to design glass cord augmented PET. The fresh study project states that UpcyclePET collects PET scrap from plastic containers in manufacturing utilization, trimming down the application of polyamide-based elements
Scope of the Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) Bridge Market
FRP bridge market is segmented on the basis of countries into U.S., Canada, Mexico, in North America, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Belgium, Spain, Russia, Turkey, Netherland, Switzerland, Rest of Europe, in Europe, Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, in the Asia-Pacific (APAC), Brazil, Argentina, Rest of South America, as part of South America. UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt, Israel, Rest of Middle East and Africa (MEA) as a part of Middle East and Africa (MEA).
- All country based analysis of the FRP bridge market is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation.
- On the basis of fiber type, the market is segmented into glass fiber, carbon fiber. On the basis of resin type, the market is divided into vinylester, and polyester. On the basis of manufacturing process, the market is bifurcated into pultrusion, hand lay-up. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into deck, girders, rebars. On the basis of bridge type, the market is fragmented into vehicular, pedestrian.
- FRPbridge market is comprised of two basic but major raw materials known as fibers and resins. FRP is common term used for fiber-reinforced plastics or a reinforced fiber polymer which constitutes composite materials based out of polymers with certain reinforcing materials such as fibers and its derivatives namely basalt, carbon, glass or aramid and to some extent wood and paper are also incorporated in the production of FRP.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-frp-bridge-market
Key Pointers Covered in the Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) Bridge Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Market Size
- Market New Sales Volumes
- Market Installed Base
- Market By Brands
- Market Product Price Analysis
- Market Cost of Care Analysis
- Market Shares in different regions
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Market upcoming applications
- Market innovators study
Key Market Competitors Covered in the report
- AXION STRUCTURAL INNOVATIONS LLC
- B&B FRP MANUFACTURING INC.
- Bedford Reinforced Plastics
- Creative Pultrusion, Inc.
- CTS Bridges Ltd
- FiberCore Europe BV
- Fiberline Composites A/S
- Strongwell Corporation
- Guardian Bridge Rapid Construction Inc.
- Hughes Brothers, Inc.
- Kenway Composites
- Lifespan Structures Ltd
- Vectorply Corporation
Above are the key players covered in the report to know about more and exhaustive list of Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) bridge companies contact us: https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-frp-bridge-market
Research Methodology: Global Fiber-reinforced plastic (FRP) Bridge Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Browse in Chemical and Materials Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/chemical-and-materials/