Drivers: Global Gelcoat Market
- Growing demand of gelcoats in marine industry due to rising number of yacht projects and water based recreational activities
- Increased use of gelcoat in various applications.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-gelcoat-market/
- Mismatch of color in gelcoat
- Companies investing in innovating advanced gelcoat products
- Cratering or air bubble formation during gelcoat application
Global gelcoat market is segmented into four notable segments which are type, resin, application and end-user
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into standard gelcoat and specialty gelcoat. The standard gelcoat segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026
- On the basis of resin, the market is segmented into polyester, vinyl ester, epoxy and others.
- On the basis of application method, the market is segmented into spray, brush & roller.
- On the basis of end-user, the market is segmented into automotive, marine, building and construction, wind energy and others.
Major Players: Global Gelcoat Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are:
- AKZO NOBEL N.V.
- LyondellBasell Industries Holdings B.V.
- SIKA AG
- AEKYUNG CHEMICAL Co., Ltd
- ALLNEX NETHERLANDS B.V.
- AOC, LLC
- BÜFA GmbH & Co. KG
- Changzhou Huake Polymers Co., Ltd.
- DE USSEL COATINGS BV
- DUGALAK Ltd.
- Eternal Synthetic Resins (Changshu) Co.,Ltd.
- HK Research Corporation
- Interplastic Corporation
- Leader Compsite Comp.,Ltd
- NANO4LIFE EUROPE L.P.
- Scott Bader Company Ltd.
- TURKUAZ POLYESTER