The induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) reveal that iPSCs, derived from adult somatic tissues and reprogrammed to gain pluripotency, have significant potential in disease modeling. Through closely resembling the donor cells, iPSCs enable the study of specific diseases and aid in developing novel therapeutic options. Retroviruses are commonly used for reprogramming iPSCs. The market for iPSCs is driven by applications in disease modeling, drug discovery, toxicity studies, and gene therapies, particularly in cardiovascular diseases, diabetes mellitus, and various types of cancer. iPSCs offer personalized and patient-specific approaches to address conditions, presenting a promising market opportunity.
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market accounted for CAGR of 9.9% in the forecast period of 2022 to 2029 and is expected to reach USD 2,081.08 million by 2029.
“Growing biotechnology sector drives the market”
The growing biotechnology sector is a significant driver for the Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) market. The advancements in biotechnology have significantly enhanced our understanding of iPSCs and their potential applications in regenerative medicine and drug discovery. The increasing investments in biotech research and development, along with collaborations between academic institutions and biotech companies, are driving the demand for iPSCs and propelling market growth in stem cell-based therapies and personalized medicine.
What restraints the growth of induced pluripotent stem cells (ipscs) market?
“High cost associated with stem cell therapies hinders the market”
The high cost associated with stem cell therapies is a significant restraint for Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs). The complex process involved in generating and utilizing iPSCs and the requirement for specialized equipment and expertise contribute to the high treatment costs. This limits the accessibility and affordability of iPSC-based therapies, hindering their widespread adoption and utilization in medical applications.
Segmentation: Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market
The induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) Marketis segmented on the basis of cell source, type, product, applications, end users and distribution channel.
- On the basis of cell source, the global induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into skin cells and blood cells.
- On the basis of type, the global induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into human IPSCs and mouse IPSCs.
- On the basis of product, the global induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into instruments, consumables and kits and services.
- On the basis of application, the global induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into academic research, Regenerative Medicine, cellular therapy, toxicology screening, drug discovery and development, disease modelling, Stem Cell Banking, 3D bioprinting and others.
- On the basis of end users, the global induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, research laboratories, diagnostic laboratories and others.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the global induced pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs) market is segmented into direct tender and retail sales.
Regional Insights: Europe Dominates the Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (ipscs) Market
Germany's induced pluripotent stem cells segment dominates the European market. The growing prevalence of chronic diseases and the widespread utilization of stem cell sources for advanced therapies. The country's emphasis on innovative treatments has contributed to the segment's growth and market domination.
The induced pluripotent stem cells segment in the U.S. within the North American region is projected to exhibit the highest growth rate during the forecast period from 2022 to 2029. This growth is primarily driven by the increasing utilization of stem cell technology, which is paving the way for advancements in skincare treatments and therapies.
To know more about the study visit, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-induced-pluripotent-stem-cells-market
Recent Developments in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market
- In February 2021, Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. announced that it had won six annual CMO Leadership Awards awards. Presented by Life Science Leader and Outsourced Pharma, these awards recognize top contract manufacturing partners as evaluated by biopharma and biotech companies. The company's receipt of these accolades is expected to strengthen its presence in the global market and contribute to its growth in the coming years.
- In June 2020, LumaCyte collaborated with Catalent, As a global provider, they specialize in advanced delivery technologies, development, and manufacturing solutions for a wide range of products, including drugs, biologics, cell and gene therapies, and consumer health products. This collaboration aimed to expand the application of LumaCyte's stem cell technology product called Radiance. The partnership with Catalent allowed LumaCyte to enhance its product offerings and reach a wider market.
The Prominent Key Players Operating in the Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) MarketInclude:
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (U.S.)
- FUJIFILM Corporation (Japan)
- LumaCyte (U.S.)
- Horizon Discovery Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- Hopstem Biotechnology LLC. (U.S.)
- Takara Bio Inc. (Japan)
- Cell Applications, Inc. (U.S.)
- Citius Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (U.S.)
- Lonza (Switzerland)
- Evotec SE (Germany)
- Fate Therapeutics (U.S.)
- Universal Cells Inc. (An Astellas Company) (U.S.)
- Axol Bioscience Ltd. (United Kingdom)
- R & D Systems, Inc. (U.S.)
- Charles River Laboratories International, Inc. (U.S.)
- Corning Incorporated (U.S.)
- REPROCELL Inc. (Japan)
- Applied StemCell (U.S.)
- Merck KGaA (Germany)
- GeneCopoeia, Inc. (U.S.)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of Induced pluripotent stem cells (ipscs) market companies contact, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/contact
Research Methodology: Global Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, global vs Regional and Vendor Share Analysis. Please request analyst call in case of further inquiry.