Kefir, also spelled as low calorie snacks or kephir, is a fermented milk drink with a texture similar to thin yogurt. It is made by combining low-calorie snack grains, which are a specific type of mesophilic symbiotic culture, with milk. With the addition of yeast and bacteria cultures to the milk, they multiply and begin the fermentation process. The end product, low calorie snacks, exhibits a tangy and tart taste, resembling drinkable yogurt in its consistency.
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the Low Calorie Snacks Market accounted for USD 9,588.00 million in 2022, and expected to reach USD 2,5130.48 million by 2030. The market is expected to grow with a CAGR of 12.80% in the forecast period of 2023 to 2030.
“Rising health consciousness”
The rising prevalence of obesity and its related diseases worldwide is expected to fuel the expansion of the low-calorie snacks market. According to the World Health Organization, in 2016, over 1.9 billion adults were overweight, with more than 650 million classified as obese. Additionally, in 2019, approximately 38 million children under the age of 5 were either overweight or obese globally. Hence, the increasing incidence of obesity is a significant driver propelling market growth worldwide during the forecast period.
What restraints the growth of low calorie snacks market?
“High prices of low calorie snacks”
The projected market growth in the forecast period may face obstacles due to the elevated cost associated with these snacks. The high production and distribution expenses, coupled with premium ingredients and specialized manufacturing processes, contribute to their higher price point. This may limit the accessibility and affordability of these snacks for a wider consumer base, potentially impeding their market expansion and growth prospects.
Segmentation: Global Low Calorie Snacks Market
The low calorie snacks market is segmented on the basis of source, nature, packaging, product type, sales channel.
- On the basis of source, the low calorie snacks market is segmented into plant-based, animal-based, marine, others.
- On the basis of nature, the low calorie snacks market is segmented into organic, conventional.
- On the basis of packaging, the low calorie snacks market is segmented into bags, boxes, pouches, cans, jars, others.
- On the basis of product type, the low calorie snacks market is segmented into sweet snacks, savory snacks, others.
- On the basis of sales channel, the low calorie snacks market is segmented into B2B (direct sales), B2C (indirect sales).
Regional Insights: North America dominates the Low Calorie Snacks Market
North America dominates the global low calorie snacks market in terms of revenue and market share. This is mainly owing to the growing adoption of product that aids in maintaining cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood sugar in this region. Moreover, the growing prevalence of health-conscious among people will be expected to enhance market growth.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow during the forecast period of 2023 to 2030 due to the growth and expansion of the food and beverages industry in this region have led to significant developments and opportunities. This expansion has created a favorable environment for the market, fostering innovation, increasing consumer choices, and driving the demand for low-calorie snacks.
To know more about the study visit, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-low-calorie-snacks-market
Recent Developments in Low Calorie Snacks Market
- In 2022, Archer Daniels Midland and PepsiCo Company has announced a ground-breaking 7.5-year strategic commercial contract to work together on initiatives that will substantially rise the usage of regenerative agriculture in all over North American supply chains. This strategic alliance is expected to cover around 2 million acres by 2030.
- In 2022, Archer Daniels Midland Company and New Culturr which is a pioneer in animal-free dairy, have joined forces. This collaboration demonstrates both businesses' to making food production more sustainable in upcoming period.
The Prominent Key Players Operating in the Low Calorie Snacks Market Include:
- General Mills Inc. (U.S.)
- Conagra Brands, Inc. (U.S.)
- Cargill, Incorporated (U.S.)
- Eat Natural (U.K.)
- Maple Leaf Foods (Canada)
- Quorn (U.K.)
- Oumph! (U.K.)
- Upton’s Natural (U.S.)
- Hilary's - Drink Eat Well, LLC (U.S.)
- ZELLE ORGANIC (U.S.)
- Siren Snacks (U.S.)
- Green Park Brands (U.K.)
- PRIMAL SPIRIT FOODS INC. (U.S.)
- LOUISVILLE VEGAN JERKY COMPANY (U.S.)
- Nestle S.A. (Switzerland)
- Unilever (U.K.)
- Outstanding Foods, Inc. (U.S.)
- Vegan Rob’s (U.S.)
- Blue Diamond Growers (U.S.)
- Nutrifusion L.L.C (U.S.)
- Freeland Foods (U.S.)
- Greenleaf Foods SPC (U.S.)
- Danone S.A. (Switzerland)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of low calorie snacks market companies contact, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/contact
Research Methodology: Global Low Calorie Snacks Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, global vs Regional and Vendor Share Analysis. Please request analyst call in case of further inquiry.