Global Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 6.3% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic year 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-mobile-cardiac-telemetry-mcat-market
Drivers: Global Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market
- Increasing technological advancement
- High reimbursement policies
Availability of alternative methods
- Growing strategic relationships for development of MCT
- Growing demand of predictive and personalized healthcare solutions
- Lack of skilled labour force
Global mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of technology, type, cellular connection and end user.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into lead based and patch based. In 2019, lead based segment is expected to dominate the global mobile cardiac telemetry (MCT) market with the largest market share due to the number of lead presence in the mobile cardiac telemetry and their precise monitoring of heart rate and convenient handling by the experts.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into single channel and multi-channel.
- On the basis of cellular connection, the market is segmented into wireless (WIFI) and Bluetooth (BT).
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, cardiac centers, independent diagnostic testing facility (IDTF) and home healthcare.
Major Players: Global Mobile Cardiac Telemetry (MCT) Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Medicalgorithmics.com, The ScottCare Corporation, Medicomp Inc., nationalcardiac.com, ACSDiagnostics, Preventice Solutions, Inc., iRhythm Technologies, Inc., CorVitals, Inc., BioTelemetry, Inc., Asahi Kasei Corporation, Biotricity, Hill-Rom Services Inc., BIOTRONIK SE & Co. KG, Bittium, Cardiac Insight Inc. among others.