In recent years, there has been an increasing need for a diverse and integrated platform that increases the preference for mobility aids, accelerating market growth. During this crucial time, the major market players concentrate on various service launches and approvals. The improved advancement of processes and techniques also fuels the growing need for nurse-calling systems.
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the Global Nurse Call Systems Market s expected to reach the value of USD 4,122.56 thousand by 2030, at a CAGR of 9.5% during the forecast period.
" Increasing Incidence of Chronic Diseases Surge the Market Growth"
Today's increase in lifestyle-related diseases like cancer, diabetes, and hypertension is evident due to people's sedentary lifestyles. Communication between the patient and the caregiver is reliable and flexible, thanks to nurse call systems. The market's growth is being driven by rising patient populations in healthcare facilities and the introduction of cutting-edge methods to improve workflow, communication, and management to deliver high-quality patient care. There will likely be a rise in demand for nurse call systems services in the global nurse call systems market over the coming years due to the increasing prevalence of chronic diseases and the growing integration of healthcare data with portable devices. Thus, this factor boosts market growth.
What restraints the growth of the Global Nurse Call Systems Market?
" Strict regulatory measures will derail the market growth"
Hospitals, nursing homes, psychiatric facilities, and other places use nurse call systems. They give patients a way to get in touch with the nursing staff. The main objectives of the systems are the preservation of system integrity and the safeguarding of human life. The joint commission and various standards for establishments seeking accreditation mandate nurse call systems. Hospitals must implement these systems to comply with local, state, and federal regulations. All these major factors impede the growth of the market.
Segmentation: Global Nurse Call Systems Market
The global nurse call systems market is segmented on the basis of type, technology, application, and end user.
- On the basis of type, the global nurse call systems market is segmented into intercom systems, button-based systems, integrated communication systems, digital and mobile nurse call systems, basic audio/visual nurse call systems, and others.
- On the basis of technology, the global nurse call systems market is segmented into wired communication and wireless communication.
- On the basis of application, the global nurse call systems market is segmented into alarms & communications, workflow optimization, wanderer control, fall detection & prevention, and visitor management.
- On the basis of end user, the global nurse call systems market is segmented into hospitals, ambulatory surgery centers, long-term care facilities, clinics, physician offices, medical assisted living centers, nursing homes, outpatient departments, and others.
Regional Insights: North America is expected to dominate the Global Nurse Call Systems Market
North America dominates the market due to major players in the largest consumer market with high GDP. Also, the U.S. is anticipated to grow because of technological advancement in the global nurse call systems market.
Asia-Pacific is expected to grow in the forecast period of 2023-2030 due to the wide presence of an elderly population and the growing flow of patients in outpatient clinics and nursing homes. Additionally, domestic manufacturers in India and China struggle to establish an advantage in their home countries to attain a broad domestic consumer base.
- In 2022, The Nursecell Messaging Service (NMS), a digital care management system, was developed by Person Centered Software (PCS). Integrating with leading nurse call system manufacturers eliminates the need for pagers or other specialized medical equipment by sending alerts, messages, and notifications to smartphones and tablets.
To know more about the study, visit, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-nurse-call-systems-market
The Prominent Key Players Operating in the Global Nurse Call Systems Market Include:
- Tunstall Group (U.K.)
- Koninklijike Phlips N.V. (Netherlands)
- ADT (U.S.)
- Medical Guardian LLC. (U.S.)
- Connect America (U.S.)
- Bay Alarm Medical (U.S.)
- LifeFone Medical Alert Services (U.S.)
- LifeStation, Inc. (US)
- Ascom (Switzerland)
- Honeywell International Inc (U.S.)
- Aiphone Corporation (Japan)
- Hunan Beyond Medical Technology Co., Ltd. (China)
- JCT Healthcare Pty Ltd. (Australia)
- Micro Nursecall Systems (South Africa)
- Jpnovations Solutions (P) LTD. (India)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of global nurse call systems market companies contact, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/contact
Research Methodology: Global Nurse Call Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, global vs Regional and Vendor Share Analysis. Please request analyst call in case of further inquiry.