Global Oligonucleotides Synthesis Market is projected to register a substantial CAGR of 9.3% in the forecast period 2019 to 2026. The new market report contains data for historic years 2017, the base year of calculation is 2018 and the forecast period is 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-oligonucleotide-synthesis-market
Drivers: Global Oligonucleotides Synthesis Market
- Increasing usage of synthesized oligos in molecular diagnostics and clinical applications
- Increasing government investments, R&D expenditure in pharmaceutical and biotechnology companies
- Genetic disorders
- Lack of skilled professionals
- Increasing in-house production hindering the global market growth
- Strategic initiatives of the market players
- Developments and innovations of new products
- Stringent regulations
- Drug delivery & toxicology challenges
Global oligonucleotides synthesis market is segmented into six notable segments which are product type, type, consumables, service type, application and end user.
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into DNA Oligonucleotides and RNA Oligonucleotides. In 2019, DNA oligonucleotides segment is expected to dominate the global oligonucleotide synthesis market due to increased research oriented programs organized in biopharmaceutical industry and high preference in the studies of human genome.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into oligonucleotide-based drugs, primers, probes, intermediate-scale synthesized oligos, large-scale synthesized oligos, linkers & adaptors and array-based oligos.
- On the basis of consumables, the market is segmented into instruments, kits & reagents and others.
- On the basis of service type, the market is segmented into custom oligos, predesigned oligos and oligo synthesis.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into research applications, therapeutic applications, diagnostic applications and others. In 2019, research applications segment is expected to dominate the global oligonucleotide synthesis market due to the continual growth in the research oriented program for drug discovery and therapeutic proteins globally and involvement of the manufacturers in the therapeutic based drug development boosting the requirement of oligo nucleotides in research applications.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into bio-pharmaceutical & biotechnology companies, academic & research institutes, contract research organizations, hospitals and others.
Major Players: Global Oligonucleotides Synthesis Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Agilent Technologies, Inc., Atdbio Ltd., LGC Limited, Bio-Synthesis Inc., Eurofins Genomics, Kaneka Eurogentec S.A., General Electric, Genscript, AJINOMOTO CO.,INC (Genedesign, Inc.), Danaher, Merck Kgaa, Lgc Biosearch Technologies, Nitto Denko, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Trilink Biotechnologies, Llc, Biolytic Lab Performance Inc., Polygen Gmbh, Quintara Biosciences, Bio Basic Inc., Danaher (Integrated Dna Technologies, Inc.), and Twist Bioscience among others.