Global Pressure Sensors Market is expected to grow at a substantial CAGR of 7.8% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-pressure-sensors-market/
Drivers: Global Pressure Sensors Market
- Increasing adoption of IT & mems technology in connected devices
- Rising adoption of pressure sensor in automotive and medical industry
- High cost of research & development expense on pressure sensor
- Large-scale adoption of the internet of things (IoT) platform
- Reliability of pressure sensor in automotive industry
Global pressure sensors market is segmented into four notable segments which are sensor type, technology, type and industry vertical.
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into piezoresistive, optical, resonant solid state, piezoelectric, capacitive, electromagnetic, others. The piezoresistive segment is expected to grow at the highest CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into wired & wireless.
- On the basis of industry vertical, the market is segmented into oil & gas, utilities, consumer electronics, aviation, industrial, automotive, medical, marine, others.
- On the basis of sensor type, the market is segmented into gauge pressure sensors, absolute pressure sensors, differential pressure sensors, vacuum pressure sensors and sealed pressure sensors.
Major Players: Global Pressure Sensors Market
The key market players for global pressure sensors market are listed below:
- Schneider Electric SE
- Fuji Electric Co.
- Omron Corporation
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Hitachi automotive system Ltd.
- Emerson Electric Co.
- NXP Semiconductors
- Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- TE Connectivity