The Global Probe Card Market is growing with factors such as the increase in the use of integrated circuits in electronic devices has given a boom to the global probe card market.
Increasing probe card expenditure has propelled the demand of the market. However, the high cost of the advanced probe card and lack of awareness among consumers regarding the benefits of the probe card solution is expected to decrease the demand of the market.
Global Probe Card Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the global probe card market in Asia-Pacific has the highest market share, followed by Europe and North America. The market leader is FormFactor which accounts for an estimated market share of approximately 26.11% in the global probe card market. The company has gained outstanding sales by providing advanced and effective probe card equipment.
- In 2020, FormFactor introduced the Altius vertical MEMS Probe Card for advanced packaging technologies. The product supports ultra-low force contact pitch. The company has a product that is cost-effective to offer to its customers. The market will be gain benefits from these low cost and advanced feature products
Now the question is which other regions FormFactor, Technoprobe S.p.A., and MICRONICS JAPAN CO.,LTD are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has forecasted a large growth in the Asia-Pacific probe card market and the market leaders targeting China, Taiwan and South Korea to be their next pocket revenue for 2022.
The global probe card market is becoming more competitive with companies such as FormFactor, Technoprobe S.p.A. and MICRONICS JAPAN CO.,LTD. These are the top dominating companies in the global probe card market and are launching more new products. Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the global probe card market.
For more analysis on the global probe card market, request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-probe-card-market
Global Probe Card Market Development
- In December 2016, MICRONICS JAPAN CO.,LTD. established MJC Electronics Asia Pte. Ltd as a subsidiary in Singapore. The step has been taken to increase its production capacity and make its product reachable to different locations. The market will have products with different features
Scope of the Global Probe Card Market
The global probe card market is segmented based on countries into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, Germany, France, Italy, U.K., Spain, Netherlands, Russia, Switzerland, Turkey, Belgium, Rest of Europe, Japan, China, Taiwan, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, U.A.E., Israel, Egypt, Rest of the Middle East and Africa. All country-based global probe card market analysis is further analyzed based on maximum granularity into further segmentation.
The global probe card market is segmented into nine notable segments based on probe type, manufacturing technology type, wafer size, head size, test, material, application, beam size and end use.
- On the basis of probe type, the global probe card market is segmented into advanced probe card, and standard probe card. On the basis of manufacturing technology type, the global probe card market is segmented into MEMS, vertical, cantilever, epoxy, blade, others. On the basis of wafer size, the global probe card market is segmented into more than 12 inches, and less than 12 inches. On the basis of head size, the global probe card market is segmented into more than 40mm x 40mm, and less than 40mm x 40mm. On the basis of test, the global probe card market is segmented into DC Test, functional test, and AC test. On the basis of material, the global probe card market is segmented tungsten, Copper Clad Laminated (CCL), aluminum, others. On the basis of application, the global probe card market is segmented into WLCSP, SIP, mixed signal flip chip, and analog. On the basis of beam size, the global probe card market is segmented into more than 1.5 mil, less than 1.5 mil. On the basis of end-use, the global probe card market is segmented into foundry, parametric, logic and memory device, DRAM, CMOS image sensor (CIS), flash, others.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-probe-card-market
Key Pointers Covered in Global Probe Card Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2029
- Market Size
- Top to Bottom Market Analysis
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Countries
- Market Value and Overview of Probe card Market
- Company Profiling of Top Eight Players of Probe card Market
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Chunghwa Precision Test Tech.Co., Ltd.
- FEINMETALL GmbH
- RIKA DENSHI CO., LTD.
- TSE co,. Ltd.
- STAr Technologies Inc.
- MICRONICS JAPAN CO., LTD.
- Korea Instrument Co., Ltd.
- MPI Corporation
- Onto Innovation
- JAPAN ELECTRONIC MATERIALS CORPORATION
- WinWay Tech. Co., Ltd.
- Technoprobe S.p.A.
- Wentworth Labs
- htt high tech trade GmbH
- SV Probe
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more an exhaustive list of probe card companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-probe-card-market
Research Methodology: Global Probe Card Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more, please request an analyst call or can drop down your inquiry.
The key research methodology used by the DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis, and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: OEM, Engineer, Industrial Professionals, among others
- Supply Side: Service Providers, Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, Service Consultants, and Regulatory Affairs Managers, among others.
- Global Biosimilar Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global Probe card Biosimilar Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
- Global Semiconductor Automated Test Equipment Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Browse in Semiconductors and Electronics Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/semiconductors-and-electronics/