Drivers: Global Third Generation Advanced High-Strength Steel Market
- Advancement in the aerospace industry
- Increase in the investment of Research and Development
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-third-generation-advanced-high-strength-steel-market
- Trade war between U.S. and China
- Fluctuating Tariffs
- Production of Fins, Rudder and Fuselage Parts With 3g AHSS
- High Cost of Rare Earth Metals
Global Third Generation Advanced High-Strength Steel Market is segmented into five notable segments which are tensile strength, hot rolled product type, process, technology and applications.
- On the basis of tensile strength, the market is segmented into 700 MPA–900 MPA (class 1), 900 MPA–1200 MPA (class 2), 1200 MPA–1600 MPA (class 3) and above 1600 MPA (class 3). The 900 MPA–1200 MPA (class 2) segment is dominating the market.
- On the basis of hot rolled product type, the market is segmented into strip and quarto plate.
- On the basis of process, the market is segmented into enhanced dual-phase (DP), modified trip, ultrafine bainite, quenching and partitioning (Q&P), lower MN TRIP/TWIP and higher MN trip
- On the basis of technology, the market is segmented into thick monolithic technology, thin monolithic technology and surface technology
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into automotive body side outer panels, automotive body side (all other panels) and others
Key Market Players: Global Third Generation Advanced High-Strength Steel Market
The key market players for global third generation advanced high-strength steel market are listed below:
- SSAB AB
- ARCELORMITTAL S.A.
- voestalpine AG
- AK Steel Corporation
- United States Steel
- thyssenkrupp AG
- JFE Steel Corporation
- NIPPON STEEL CORPORATION (NSSMC)
- Anyang Iron and Steel Group, Inc.
- KOBE STEEL LTD.
- Benxi steel group
- China Shougang Group
- Baosteel Co., Ltd.
- Tata Steel