Viral Vector Purification Market is growing with factors such as rising demand of viral vectors, increased incidence of chronic diseases and benefits of viral vectors for gene therapy.
However, the lack of scalability along with the limitations of downstream processing may obstruct the growth of the market in the given forecast period.
Global Viral Vector Purification Market Scenario
According to Data Bridge Market Research, the market for viral vector purification in North America region has the highest market share followed by Europe and Asia-Pacific. Market leader is Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. which accounts an estimated market share of approximately 20% to 25%. The company has gained outstanding sale through providing viral vector purification.
- In January 2021, Aldevron announced that expanded it product portfolio with the addition of rep/cap plasmids pALD-AAV2, AAV5 and AAV6 in order to support the AAV viral vector manufacturing. This new product launched by the company has increased its demand and sales in the market leading to increased revenue in future.
Now the question is which other country Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Cytiva (a subsidiary of Danaher) and Merck KGaA are targeting? Data Bridge Market Research has estimated a large growth in North America viral vector purification market and the market leaders targeting U.S., Canada and Mexico to be their next revenue pockets for 2020.
The viral vector purification market is becoming more competitive with companies such as Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc., Cytiva (a subsidiary of Danaher) and Merck KGaA. Data Bridge Market Research new reports highlight the major growth factors and opportunities in the global viral vector purification market.
For more analysis on the global viral vector purification market request for a briefing with our analysts https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/speak-to-analyst/?dbmr=global-viral-vector-purification-market
Global Viral Vector Purification Market Development
- In September 2020, Waisman Biomanufacturing underwent strategic partnership with the California-based biotech company GigaGen in order to develop a new drug to treat and prevent COVID-19. This strategic partnership done by the company will increase the use of development and testing of new types of drugs by the Waisman Biomanufacturing leading to increased awareness of its services in the market.
Scope of the Global Viral Vector Purification Market
Global viral vector purification market is segmented on the basis of countries into the U.S., Canada, Mexico, U.K., Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Switzerland, Russia, Belgium, Turkey, Rest of Europe, China, South Korea, Japan, India, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific, South Africa, Saudi Arabia, U.A.E., Egypt, Israel and Rest of Middle East and Africa, Brazil, Argentina and Rest of South America.
- All country based analysis of global viral vector purification market is further analyzed based on further segmentation. On the basis of product & services, the viral vector purification market is segmented into products and services. On the basis of type, the viral vector purification market is segmented into retroviral vectors, vaccine virus, adenoviral vectors, adeno-associated viral vectors, lentivirus and other. On the basis of workflow, the viral vector purification market is segmented into upstream processing and downstream processing. On the basis of purification technique, the viral vector purification market is segmented into density-gradient ultracentrifugation, ultrafiltration, precipitation, two-phase extraction systems and chromatography. On the basis of scale of operation, the viral vector purification market is segmented into preclinical / clinical and commercial. On the basis of delivery method, the viral vector purification market is segmented into in vivo and ex vivo. On the basis of disease indication, the viral vector purification market is segmented into cancer, genetic disorders, infectious diseases, veterinary disease and other. On the basis of application, the viral vector purification market is segmented into antisense & RNAi, gene therapy, cell therapy and vaccinology. On the basis of end user, the viral vector purification market is segmented into biotechnology companies, pharmaceutical companies, contract research organizations, contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) and academic/ research institutes.
To know more about the study https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/global-viral-vector-purification-market
Key Pointers Covered in Global Viral Vector Purification Market Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
- Market Size
- Top to Bottom Market Analysis
- Recent Developments for Market Competitors
- Recent Market Value for Different Countries
Key Market Competitors Covered in the Report
- Applied Biological Materials Inc.
- Creative Biolabs
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc.
- Sirion-Biotech GmbH
- Merck KGaA
- FUJIFILM Diosynth Biotechnologies
- Batavia Biosciences B.V.
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- IDT Biologika GmbH
- ProBioGen AG
- Takara Bio Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Waisman Biomanufacturing
- Creative Biogene
- uniQure N.V.
- BioVision Inc.
- Cytiva (a subsidiary of Danaher)
- BIA Separations
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of viral vector purification companies’, contact us https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/toc/?dbmr=global-viral-vector-purification-market
Research Methodology: Global Viral vector purification Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, top to bottom analysis and vendor share analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
- Demand Side: Virologists, Scientists, Rehabilitation Centers, clinicians and technicians, Academic Professionals and Researchers
- Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others.
- Global Viral Inactivation Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
- Global Viral Clearance Market - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Browse in Healthcare Category Related Reports@ https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/report-category/healthcare/