Drivers: Latin America Fire Pump Market
- Rapid industrialization
- Rising fire incidence
- The Government initiatives for fire safety measures
Access Full Report at https://databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/latin-america-fire-pump-market
- High installation and maintenance costs of fire protection systems
- Exploration of oil and gas
- Retrofitting a fire pump into existing buildings
Latin America Fire Pump Market is segmented into three notable segments that are power source, product type, flow of capacity, stage, component, vertical and application.
- On the basis of component, the market is segmented into pump, coupling, controller, engine, panels and accessories. The pump segments are projected to hold the largest share of the Latin America fire pump market.
- On the basis of power source, the market is segmented into electric fire pump, diesel fire pump, steam turbine, dual fire pump
- On the basis of product type, the market is segmented into horizontal split case, vertical split case, vertical inline, vertical turbine, and end suction
- On the basis of stage, the market is segmented into single stage and multi stage
- On the basis of flow capacity, the market is segmented into 500-750 GPM, 750-1000 GPM, 1000-1500 GPM, 1500-2000 GPM, 2000 Above GPM
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into sprinkler system, irrigation, sludge handling wastewater, hydrant system, boiler feed, waste water, storm water handling.
- On the basis of vertical, the market is segmented into industrial, residential and commercial
Major Players: Latin America Fire Pump Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Pentair plc, Ruhrpumpen Group, Grundfos, Xylem, Inc,Warson, Tornatech, Eaton, Cummins Inc., Armstrong Fluid Technology, Patterson Pump Company Agorman Rupp Company, KSB SE & CO. KGAA, American-Marsh Pumps, Spp.