More than 200 different essential oils are consumed worldwide, with the US market playing a key role in overall demand. Essential end-use industries such as cosmetics and personal care products are increasingly using essential oils to enhance sensory appeal, add fragrance to products and add product value. Most exotic essential oils are made from rare crops that are either difficult to harvest or very rare in nature.
Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the Essential Oil Market is expected to reach the value of USD 5,953.07 million by 2029, at a CAGR of 10.0% during the forecast period.
“Growing popularity of smart homes concept is bolstering the market growth”
Essential oils are light to medium colored clear liquids that are poured at low temperatures. Today, consumers are more health conscious; therefore they demand healthier products with higher nutritional value. Essential oils are also rich in vitamins, especially vitamin E and are rich in minerals. These oils also contain potassium, phosphorus and copper. As a result, consumers demand and prefer medicines and supplements made from essential oils because of the health benefits of essential oils. Therefore, manufacturers are also trying to bring new essential oil products to the market that meet the needs of consumers. This factor is expected to drive the growth of the essential oils market in the United States.
What restraints the growth of the U.S. Essential Oil Market?
“Lack of availability of raw materials will restrain the market growth"
Poor availability of raw materials can be caused by climatic conditions. Adverse climatic conditions make it difficult for farmers to grow and cultivate crops such as herbs, spices, mints and citrus fruits, resulting in a decrease in raw materials. There are fluctuations in the production of these plants, and an unstable supply of these plants in the form of seeds, roots, leaves, etc. The unstable supply of raw materials drives up the price of the final product, essential oils. Limited availability of raw materials is expected to disrupt the entire market value chain and is a major restraining factor for the US essential oil market.
Segmentation: U.S. Essential Oil Market
U.S. essential oil market is segmented into seven segments based on type, parts used for extraction, extraction method, nature, category, product category, and application.
- On the basis of type, the essential oil market is segmented into citrus oils, herb oils, aromatic oils, mint oils, spice oils, spice seed oils, and others.
- On the basis of parts used for extraction, the essential oil market is segmented into flowers, leaves, fruit, cloves, seed, and bark.
- On the basis of extraction method, the essential oil market is segmented into cold pressed, solvent extraction, supercritical extraction, enzymatic extraction, and others.
- On the basis of nature, the essential oil market is segmented into organic and conventional.
- On the basis of category, the essential oil market is segmented into natural and synthetic.
- On the basis of product category, the essential oil market is segmented into singles and blends.
- On the basis of application, the essential oil market is segmented into food & beverages, aromatherapy, personal care, cosmetic, home care, dietary supplements, sports nutrition, animal feed, and others.
To know more about the study, visit, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/reports/us-essential-oil-market
The Prominent Key Players Operating in the U.S. Essential Oil Market Include:
- RopaPharm Delacon Biotechnik GMBH (Germany)
- doTERRA (U.S.)
- Kelvin Natural Mint Pvt. Ltd. (India)
- Young Living Essential Oils (U.S.)
- AURA CACIA (U.S.)
- Kshrey, Inc (India)
- Silverline Chemicals (India)
- Vigon International, LLC. (U.S.)
- Bulk Apothecary (U.S.)
- KM Chemicals (India)
Above are the key players covered in the report, to know about more and exhaustive list of U.S. essential oil market companies contact, https://www.databridgemarketresearch.com/contact
Research Methodology: U.S. Essential Oil Market
Data collection and base year analysis are done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analyzed and estimated using market statistical and coherent models. In addition, market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, data models include vendor positioning grid, market time line analysis, market overview and guide, company positioning grid, company market share analysis, standards of measurement, global vs regional and vendor share analysis. Please request analyst call in case of further inquiry.