Argentina Gastric Cancer Treatment Market, By Type (Adenocarcinoma, Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor, Carcinoid Tumor, Lymphoma and Others), Stages (Stage III, Stage II, Stage IV, Stage I and Others), Treatment (Chemotherapy, Targeted Therapy, Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors and Others), Route of Administration (Parenteral, Oral and Others), End User (Hospitals, Specialty Clinics, Research & Academic Institutes and Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacy, Retail Pharmacy and Others) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Market Analysis and Insights : Argentina Gastric Cancer Treatment Market
Argentina gastric cancer treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a CAGR of 9.6% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 92.37 million by 2028. Rising cases of gastrointestinal tumors, lymphoma and adenocarcinoma has increased the demand for medication and treatment thus acts as driver for the gastric cancer treatment market growth.
Gastric cancer is a disease in which malignant (cancer) cells form in the lining of the stomach. The age, diet, and stomach disease can affect the risk of developing gastric cancer. Symptoms of gastric cancer include indigestion and stomach discomfort or pain.
Rising prevalence of gastric cancers, increasing healthcare expenditure and growing awareness for diagnosis and treatment of gastric cancer is contributing for the growth of the market. However, high cost of gastric cancer treatment and medication and stringent regulation is restraining the market growth.
This Argentina gastric cancer treatment market report provides details of new recent developments, trade regulations, import export analysis, production analysis, value chain optimization, market share, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, strategic market growth analysis, market size, category market growths, application niches and dominance, product approvals, product launches, geographic expansions, technological innovations in the market. To gain more info on orthodontic supplies market contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you take an informed market decision to achieve market growth.
Argentina gastric cancer treatment market is segmented on the by type, stages, treatment, route of administration, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyze niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into adenocarcinoma, lymphoma, gastrointestinal stromal tumor, carcinoid tumor and others. In 2021, adenocarcinoma segment dominates the Argentina gastric cancer treatment market due to high smoking rate among population.
- On the basis of stage, the market is segmented into stage I, stage II, stage III, stage IV, and others. In 2021, stage III segment dominate the Argentina gastric cancer treatment market as this stage spreads very quickly.
- On the basis of treatment, the market is segmented into chemotherapy, targeted therapy, immunotherapy and others. In 2021, chemotherapy segment dominates the Argentina gastric cancer treatment market because chemotherapy inhibits the growth of cancer.
- On the basis of route of administration, the market is segmented into oral and parenteral. Oral is further segmented into tablets, capsules and others. In 2021, parenteral segment dominates the Argentina gastric cancer treatment market, as this route of administration have higher patient compliance.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into specialty clinics, hospitals, research and academic institutes and others. In 2021, hospitals segment dominates the Argentina gastric cancer treatment market, due to high volume demand from this end use.
- On the basis of distribution channel, the market is segmented into retail pharmacy, hospital pharmacy and others. In 2021, hospital pharmacy segment disease segment dominates the Argentina gastric cancer treatment market due to well established retail distribution channel and cost effectiveness of this distribution channel.
Growing Strategic Activities by Major Market Players to Enhance the Awareness for Gastric Cancer, is Boosting the Market Growth of Argentina Gastric Cancer Treatment Market
Argentina gastric cancer treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in particular market. Additionally, it provides the detail information regarding the market players’ strategy and their geographical presence. The data is available for the period 2019 to 2028.
Competitive Landscape and Argentina Gastric Cancer Treatment Market Share Analysis
Argentina gastric cancer treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Argentina gastric cancer treatment market
Some of the major companies which are dealing in the Argentina gastric cancer treatment market are Novartis AG, Pfizer Inc., Eli Lilly and Company., Genetech Inc., Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd., Merck & co., Inc., AstraZeneca, Bristol_ Myers Squibb Company, Eriochem SA., Laboratories IMA, Biotoscana group, Tuteur Argentina, and Celnova pharma among others.
Many contract and agreement are also initiated by the companies’ worldwide which are also accelerating the Argentina gastric cancer treatment market
- In May 2020, Eli Lilly and Company announced that the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) has approved CYRAMZA® (ramucirumab injection, 10 mg/mL solution), in combination with erlotinib, for the first-line treatment of people with metastatic non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC) with epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR) exon 19 deletions or exon 21 (L858R) mutations. With this approval, CYRAMZA has now received six FDA approvals to treat certain types of lung, liver, stomach and colorectal cancers. This new drug approval of the company has increased its sales and demand in the market leading to increased sales in the future.
- In November 2019, Pfizer, Inc. announced that its division named Upjohn is combined with Mylan N.V. and formed a new company named Viatris. This combination of the company's business division with Mylan N.V. has increased its product portfolio, leading to increased demand for its product in the market
Customization Available: Argentina Gastric Cancer Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customized to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analyzed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.