Asia-Pacific Bare Metal Cloud Market, By Component (Server and Services), Application (Adtech/Fintech Application, Real Time Analytics, Gaming Applications, High Performance Computing (HPC) Application and Others), Organization Size (SMEs and Large Enterprises), End User (BFSI, Healthcare, Government, IT & Telecom, Retail, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment and Others), Country (China, Japan, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2028.
Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 21.9% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and is expected to reach USD 5,582.34 million by 2028.
Bare metal cloud refers to the infrastructure as a service (IaaS) provided by the various cloud service providers in the market. It is a services where the cloud service providers offer dedicated hardware along with the data center networking, storage, and facility, among others to the enterprises to fulfil their information technology infrastructure needs. The service is provided on a pay-per-use basis which allows the enterprise to cut on high investments in setting up of an on premise data center. The bare metal cloud services are provided without any hypervisors which allows the tenants to control the hypervisor and the OS installed directly on the hardware.
Bare metal cloud servers offer dedicated servers to the enterprises to reduce their latency and increase performance while running resource intensive applications, this acts as a major factor for the growth of the market. The adoption hybrid clouds by many organizations to enable the use of dedicated servers and public clouds together has boosted the growth of the market. However, bare metal cloud restoration are difficult and can act as a major restraint for the growth of the market. Asia-Pacific region has witnessed high growth in hyper-convergence technologies that is acting as a major growth of opportunity for the market. Complications in running container and virtual machines together on a bare metal cloud can act as a major challenge for the growth of the market.
This bare metal cloud market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market is segmented into four notable segments based on component, application, organization size, and end user.
- On the basis of components, the Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market is segmented into servers and services. In 2021, server segment dominates the market as the demand for compute and storage as a service is increasing. Moreover, the pay-per-use policy offered by the bare metal cloud service provider benefits many enterprises.
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market is segmented into adtech/fintech application, real time analytics, gaming applications, high performance computing (HPC) application, and others. In 2021, high performance computing (HPC) applications dominates the market as the demand for low latency computing in the case of data intensive application such as big data and AI are increasing continuously.
- On the basis of organization size, the Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market is segmented into SMEs and large enterprises. In 2021, SMEs segment dominates the market as it is benefiting for the pay-per-use billing cycles, which help them use cloud resources for an applicable amount of period without huge investments in the infrastructure.
- On the basis of end user, the global bare metal cloud market is segmented into BFSI, healthcare, government, IT & telecom, retail, manufacturing, media & entertainment and others. In 2021, IT & telecom dominates the segment as the entire telecom network is migrating to distributed load infrastructure for flexibility and scalability with minimum financial burden.
Asia-Pacific Bare Metal Cloud Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market is analysed, and market size information is provided by country, component, application, organization size, and end user.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Australia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market in Asia-Pacific region due to increasing technological developments in electrical components and increasing internet traffic.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts, and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Demand of Bare Metal Cloud
Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in bare metal cloud, and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the bare metal cloud market. The data is available for historic period 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Asia-Pacific Bare Metal Cloud Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market competitive landscape provides details by a competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market.
The major players covered in the report are IBM Corporation, Internap Holding LLC, Alibaba Cloud (A Subsidiary of Alibaba Group Holding Limited), Lumen Technologies, Web Werks, OVHcloud, Zenlayer Inc., Oracle, Platform9, Robin.io, RACKSPACE TECHNOLOGY, Equinix, Inc., Amazon Web Services among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of Asia-Pacific bare metal cloud market.
- In February 2021, OVHcloud announced its plan to launch an additional data center in Australia. This move took the number of data centers in the Asia-Pacific region up to three. This move was in line with the company’s global growth strategy and increased its presence in the Asia-Pacific market. The company also announced the launch of series of new unique European solutions to support the digital transformations of the business organizations in the Asia-Pacific region. This enhanced the company’s presence in the market.
- In November 2020, Zenlayer Inc announced the launch of its new office in Mumbai, headquartered in India. The office provided grater space for the Zenlayer’s growing India team which has worked on the company’s Content delivery network in the country. With this expansion, the company was able to serve the growing partners and clients in the region well. With this move the company was able to offer its services to the emerging telecoms, over-the-top platforms (OTT), and IT companies in the Indian market.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for bare metal cloud through expanded range of size.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Bare Metal Cloud Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Fact book) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.