Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market, By Infrastructure Type (Electrical Infrastructure, Mechanical Infrastructure, General Construction), Data Center Type (Tier 1, Tier 2, Tier 3, Tier 4), Organization Size (Small Size Organization, Medium Size Organization, Large Size Organization), Vertical (Banking, Financial Services and Insurance, IT & Telecommunications, Government & Defense, Healthcare, Retail Colocation, Power & Energy, Manufacturing, Others), Country (Japan, China, Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027
Data center construction market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 10.4% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and is expected to reach USD 17,100.96 million by 2027. Increasing demand for data center colocation is one of the prominent factors that drive growth of the data center construction market.
There are many prominent companies such as Apple, Inc., IBM Corporation, Twitter and many others that are building its own hyperscale data center which is driving the data center construction market growth. Increasing demand of IoT applications and growing number of cloud based service users is augmenting the data center construction market growth.
For instance, in September 2018, Fortis Construction has opened a new office at Singapore which is going to be the main hub for the Facebook’s first data center in Asia. The launch of new office has enhanced the brand image of the company which attracted more customers from Asia and maximize the profit for the company.
The high initial cost to data center construction for storing data and managing server is hampering the overall growth of the data center construction market. The rapidly increasing digitalization across the verticals will act as opportunity for the data center construction market. The less number of skilled labours for data center construction and hiring skilled labour further increase the administrative cost is challenging the overall growth of the data center construction market.
This data center construction market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the data center construction market scenario contact Data Bridge Market research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Data center construction market is segmented on the basis of infrastructure type, data center type, organization size and vertical. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of infrastructure type, the data center construction market is segmented into electrical infrastructure, mechanical infrastructure and general construction. In 2020, electrical infrastructure segment holds the largest market share in the data center construction market owing to the factors such as growing construction of mega data centers along with wages of labourers employed and security concerns related to theft/loss of data that has propelled the data center manufacturers to invest in installing advanced security infrastructures which are further helping the segment to dominate the data center construction market.
- On the basis of data center type, the data center construction market is segmented into tier 1, tier 2, tier 3 and tier 4. In 2020, tier 3 segment is dominating the data center type owing to factors such as growing necessity for redundant components for critical applications on the basis of data center’s architecture and site infrastructure which comprises of large companies that is the main reason towards the domination of the segment.
- On the basis of organization size, the data center construction market is segmented into small size organization, medium size organization and large size organization. In 2020, large size organization segment is dominating the data center construction market owing to factors that large data centers are characterized by high requirement of computational power and high-server densities which is a dynamic cost-effective power management, resource allocation and monitoring of resources acting as the main reason for the dominance of segment.
- On the basis of vertical, the data center construction market is segmented into banking, financial services and insurance, IT & telecommunications, government & defense, healthcare, retail colocation, power & energy, manufacturing and others. In 2020, IT & telecommunications segment dominates the data center construction market owing to factors such as extensive usage of data centers in the sector for storing a large amount of data which is generated from heavy usage of internet and high penetration of mobiles.
Data Center Construction Market Country Level Analysis
Data center construction market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, infrastructure type, data center type, organization size and vertical as referenced above.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific data center construction market report are Japan, China, Australia, India, Singapore, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Thailand, Philippines, South Korea, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
Japan is dominating in the Asia-Pacific data center construction market due to rising infrastructure and development in the region which is demanding more growth for the data center.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Rising Data Traffic due to IOT and Cloud-Based Services in the Data Center Construction Market
Data center construction market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for data center construction, impact of technology using life line curves and changes regulatory scenarios and their impact on the data center construction market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Data Center Construction Market Share Analysis
Data center construction market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to Asia-Pacific data center construction market.
The major players covered in the Asia-Pacific data center construction market report are Turner Construction Company (a subsidiary of HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft), DPR Construction, AECOM, Schneider Electric, M. A. Mortenson Company, Arup, CORGAN, Currie & Brown Holdings Limited, Fortis Construction, Gensler, HDR, ISG ltd, Jacobs and among other domestic players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of data center construction market.
- In February 2020, Turner Construction Company (a subsidiary of HOCHTIEF Aktiengesellschaft) has been awarded the Istanbul International Finance Center in Turkey. The company has received the award for establishing Istanbul as a global center for finance. The award recognition is going to enhance the brand image of the company establishing a strong relationship in the market.
Product launch, acquisition and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for data center construction through product portfolio of the companies.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Data Center Construction Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.