Asia-Pacific Food Processing & Food Material Handling Equipment Market, Equipment Type (Food Processing Equipment, and Food Packaging Equipment), Application (Bakery & Confectionery Products, Meat & Poultry Products, Dairy Products, Alcoholic Beverages, Non-Alcoholic Beverages, Fish & Seafood Products, and Others), Form (Solid, Liquid, and Semi-Solid), Country (Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2028
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Food Processing and Food Material Handling Equipment Market
Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing at a CAGR of 7.7% in the forecast period of 2021 to 2028 and expected to reach USD 97,759,849.88 Million by 2028.
Food processing and handling equipment is mainly used to process meat, seafood, bakery products, dairy products, and confectionery from their raw form into finished products. Several companies focus on integrating advanced technologies to improve the user experience. Companies are integrating the equipment with Internet of Technology (TOC) to achieve the highest level of food safety, reduce waste, improve traceability, and reduce the costs and risks of various food processing and packaging processes.
The increasing consumer’s preference towards healthy and functional foods had a significant impact on the expansion of the market for food processing & food material handling equipment. In line with this, growing R&D investments in food processing technologies, and rising food safety management concerns across food industry, are key determinants favouring the growth of the food processing & food material handling equipment during the forecast period.
However, the various problems associated with the high installation and maintenance cost associate with food material handling equipment, may act as major restraints on the growth rate of the food are processing & food material handling equipment market. On the other hand, health hazards of over consumption of processed food also has the potential to challenge the growth of the for food processing & food material handling equipment during the forecast period.
The food processing & food material handling equipment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localized market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the explosion-proof equipment market scenario contact Data Bridge Market Research for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment is segmented on the basis of equipment type, application and form. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of equipment type, Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment is segmented into food processing equipment and food packaging equipment. In 2021, food processing equipment is projected to dominate the region due to increasing investments in food manufacturing units in the developing regions which increases its demand in the region
- On the basis of application, the Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment market is segmented into bakery & confectionery products, meat & poultry products, dairy products, alcoholic beverages, non-alcoholic beverages, fish & seafood products, and others. In 2021, meat & poultry products is projected to dominate the Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment market since meat & poultry products increases the immunity power among the consumers which increase its demand in the region.
- On the basis of form, the Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment market is segmented into solid, liquid, and semi-solid. In 2021, solid segment is projected to dominate the Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment market since solid materials increases the taste of the food item which increases its demand in the region.
Asia-Pacific Food Processing & Food Material Handling Equipment Market, Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment is analysed and market size information is provided by country, equipment type, application, and form.
The countries covered in the Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment report are Japan, China, South Korea, India, Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, Philippines, and rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is a dominant country for the Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment market due to high potential of food processing industry in the country.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia-Pacific brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growth in the Food Processing & Food Material Handling Equipment Industry
Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in installed base of different kind of products for major food processing & food material handling equipment market, impact of technology using life line curves and changes in infant formula regulatory scenarios and their impact on the food processing & food material handling equipment market. The data is available for historic period 2011 to 2019.
Competitive Landscape and Food Processing & Food Material Handling Equipment Market Share Analysis
Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, clinical trials pipelines, brand analysis, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific major domestic cooking appliances market.
The major market players engaged in the Asia-Pacific food processing & food material handling equipment are ALFA LAVAL, FENCO Food Machinery s.r.l., JBT, SPX FLOW, TNA Australia Pty Limited, Krones AG, Schaaf Technologie GmbH, BAADER, Marel, Bühler Group, The Middleby Corporation, Lehui, GEA Group Aktiengesellschaft and Tetra Pak among others. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In March 2021, Tetra Pak has collaborated with Rockwell Automation for Cheese and Powder Solutions. The combination of Tetra Pak’s food application expertise and the leading digital technology of Rockwell Automation will help producers to adapt to fluctuating demand-driven manufacturing far more quickly and more cost effectively.
- In June 2020, Tetra Pak has launched first-of-its-kind low-energy processing line for juice, nectar and still drinks (JNSD) to take beverage processing to a new level of efficiency. This product launch has helped the company to widen its product portfolio.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Food Processing and Food Material Handling Equipment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.