Asia-Pacific Industrial Hoses Market By Type (Hydraulic Hoses, Layflat Hose, Wras Hose, Oil Resistant Hose, Corrugated Hoses, Stripwound, Thermo-Duct, Others), Material Type (Rubber, Polyurethane, Polyvinyl Chloride, Metal, Thermoplastics, Composite, Silicone, Others), Media (Oil , Water, Gas), Wire Type (Wire Braided, Spiral Wire), Pressure (Low Pressure (Less Than 3000 Psi), Medium Pressure (Between 3000 To 6000), High Pressure (More Than 6000), Industry (Oil and Gas, Water, Agriculture, Food and Beverages, Pharmaceuticals, Automotive, Mining, Others), Country (China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) Industry Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Industrial hoses market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 6.6% in the forecast period of 2019 to 2027and expected to reach USD 6,654.36 million by 2027. Rising population among countries has sustainably increased the exploration of oil and gas activities are major factor driving the market.
The growing consumption of oil increases the expansion of oil refineries. Thus, expansion of oil refineries resulted in increasing demand for the hose pipe that has capability to hold the high pressure and provide longer service life. This factor will drive the growth of the market.
This Industrial Hoses Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Industrial hoses market is segmented on the basis of type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into hydraulic hoses, layflat hose, wras hose, oil resistant hose, corrugated hoses, stripwound, thermo-duct and others. In 2020, hydraulic segment is dominating the market as it is widely use in different sectors. The growing advancement in the material has raise demand for hydraulic hose.
- On the basis of material type, the market is segmented into rubber, polyurethane, polyvinyl chloride, metal, thermoplastics, composite, silicone, others. In 2020, rubber segment is dominating the market as the material play vital role for manufacturing hose pipe. The growing demand of light weight and high resistance has increase the utilization of rubber material in the manufacturing of hose pipe.
- On the basis of media, the market is segmented into oil, water, gas. In 2020, oil accounted largest market share due to the growing expansion of oil refineries has increases the demand for the hose pipe for transporting the fluid from one place to another. This will result in increasing demand for industrial hose pipe.
- On the basis of wire type, the market is segmented into wire braided, spiral wire. In 2020, braided wires accounted largest market share due to the growing demand of high résistance wire in the industrial application which has resulted in increasing demand for braided wire.
- On the basis of pressure, the market is segmented into low pressure (less than 3000 Psi), medium pressure (between3000 to 6000), and high pressure (more than 6000). In 2020 low pressure (less than 3000 Psi) is dominating the market as these are widely used in several applications because these are convenient for the transportation of fluid from one place to another.
- On the basis of industry, the market is segmented into oil and gas, water, agriculture, food and beverages, pharmaceuticals, automotive, mining, others. In 2020, oil and gas accounted largest market share due to the growing expansion of production plant of oil and gas especially in China has increases the demand for hose pipe.
Industrial Hoses Market Country Level Analysis
Industrial hoses market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, type, material type, media, wire type, pressure and industry.
The countries covered in industrial hoses market report are China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China accounted largest market share due to the growing industrial activities across the countries which has increases the manufacturing plant for oil and gas, chemical, and water many others. This result increasing demand for the hose pipe that has capability of handling high pressure.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Stringent Government Regulation and Safety Standards for Machine
Industrial hoses market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in industry with sales, components sales, impact of technological development in industrial hoses and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the industrial hoses market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Industrial Hoses Market Share Analysis
Industrial hoses market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents, product width and breadth, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to industrial hoses market.
The major players covered in the report are Eaton, PARKER HANNIFIN CORP, RYCO Hydraulics, NORRES Schlauchtechnik GmbH, ContiTech AG, Kanaflex Corporation Co.,ltd., Colex International Limited, UK, Gates Corporation, Semperit AG Holding, KURIYAMA OF AMERICA, INC. (A Subsidiary of Kuriyama Holdings Corporation), Titeflex (A Subsidiary of Smiths Group Plc), PIRTEK, Transfer Oil S.p.A., among other domestic and global players. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many product developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the growth of industrial hoses market.
- In July 2019, Eaton had acquired Innovative Switchgear Solutions, Inc. for electrical equipment. This acquisition helped the company to strengthen its product portfolio in the market.
- In March 2018, Continental Ag the parent company of ContiTech AG is engaged in providing technologies and services for machines, vehicles, traffic and others launched application-specific hose systems for food industry. The new applications can be used wherever foodstuffs are handled and processed.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for industrial hoses.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Industrial Hoses Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.