Asia-Pacific Medical Robotic Systems Market By Product (Instruments & Accessories, Robotic Systems), By Application (Laparoscopy, Orthopedic Surgery, Pharmacy Applications, Neurosurgery, Other Applications), Country (Japan, China, India, South Korea, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific) - Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Market Analysis: Asia-Pacific Medical Robotic Systems Market
Asia-Pacific medical robotic systems market is registering a healthy CAGR of 14.59% in the forecast period of 2019-2026. The report contains data from the base year of 2018 and the historic year of 2017. The rise in the market can be attributed to benefits of robot-assisted rehabilitation therapy training and technological advancements in the field of robotic system.
Market Definition: Asia-Pacific Medical Robotic Systems Market
Medical robot is a robot that allows surgeons to conduct surgery more precisely. The sector of medical robotics is evolving. A broad range of medical apps have appeared, such as surgical machines, laboratory tools, telesurgery, remote surgery, and teleconsultation machines, rehabilitation machines to assist the blind and the deaf. Medical robots help with surgery and reduce the likelihood of infection. Medical robots are designed to increase the precision of surgeons and decrease the danger of victims.
- Benefits of robot-assisted rehabilitation therapy training, is driving the growth of the market
- Technological advancements in the field of robotic system, is propelling the growth of the market
- Growth in grants for research into medical robots, boosts the development of the market
- Public offering of IPOS by medical robotic firms, is contributing to the growth of the market
- Safety concerns over robotic surgery devices, is hampering the growth of the market
- Absence of information about the operations of these robots, is hindering the growth of the market
- High cost of the robotic surgery devices, is restricting the growth of the market
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Medical Robotic Systems Market
- Instruments & Accessories
- Robotic Systems
- Surgical Robot
- Orthopedic robotic systems
- RoboDoc Surgical Systems
- MAKO RIO surgical system
- iBlock Surgical System
- Navio Surgical System
- Stanmore Sculptor surgical system
- Orthopedic robotic systems
- Neurosurgical Robotic Systems market
- Neuromate surgical system
- Pathfinder surgical systems
- Renaissance Surgical System
- General Laparoscopy Robotic Systems market
- da Vinci Robotic Surgery System
- Freehand endoscope Holder
- Telelap ALF-X surgical system
- Noncatheter percutaneous robotic systems
- Steerable Robotic Catheters
- Non-Invasive Radiosurgery Systems
- CyberKnife Robotic Radiosurgery System
- TrueBeam STx Radiosurgery System
- Gamma Knife Perfexion Radiosurgery System
- Hospital & Pharmacy Robotic Systems
- Pharmacy Robotic Systems
- IV Robotic Systems
- Surgical Robot
- Orthopedic Surgery
- Pharmacy Applications
- Other Applications
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia-Pacific
Key Developments in the Market:
- In August 2019, EndoMaster is planning to implement the world's first robotic-assisted device that can remove tumors from the intestines and stomach without incisions. With this implementation, there is a wide series of methods and facilities, such as surgical technology, medical implants, and AI-powered medical options, primarily in the areas of ophthalmology, in vitro diagnostics and cardiology.
- In May 2019, Corindus Vascular Robotics Inc., a supplier of sophisticated vascular robotics, has announced the closure of the first clinical robotic-assisted PCI process in Japan in cooperation with Takafumi Ueno, MD, PhD, Director of Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease Center, Kurume University Hospital. These procedures mark the initial enrollment in post-market CorPath GRX studies in Japan.
Medical robotic systems market is highly fragmented and the major players have used various strategies such as new product launches, expansions, agreements, joint ventures, partnerships, acquisitions, and others to increase their footprints in this market. The report includes market shares of medical robotic systems market for Asia-Pacific.
Key Market Competitors:
Few of the major market competitors currently working in the Asia-Pacific medical robotic systems market are MMI S.p.A., Gogoa.eu, Preceyes BV, ABLE Human Motion, AcouSort AB, Medineering GmbH, Rob Surgical, Robocath, Inc., Advanced Osteotomy Tools - AOT AG, Intuitive Surgical., TransEnterix Surgical, Inc., Medtech SA, Ekso Bionics, Hocoma, ReWalk Robotics, Reha Technology AG, Xenex, Endomaster Pte. Ltd., CYBERDYNE INC., Varian Medical Systems, Inc., Mazor Robotics among others.
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Medical Robotic Systems Market
Data collection and base year analysis is done using data collection modules with large sample sizes. The market data is analysed and forecasted using market statistical and coherent models. Also market share analysis and key trend analysis are the major success factors in the market report. To know more please request an analyst call or can drop down your enquiry.
The key research methodology used by DBMR research team is data triangulation which involves data mining, analysis of the impact of data variables on the market, and primary (industry expert) validation. Apart from this, other data models include Vendor Positioning Grid, Market Time Line Analysis, Market Overview and Guide, Company Positioning Grid, Company Market Share Analysis, Standards of Measurement, Top to Bottom Analysis and Vendor Share Analysis. To know more about the research methodology, drop in an inquiry to speak to our industry experts.
Demand Side: Doctors, Surgeons, Medical Consultants, Nurses, Hospital Buyers, Group Purchasing Organizations, Associations, Insurers, Medical Payers, Healthcare Authorities, Universities, Technological Writers, Scientists, Promoters, and Investors among others
Supply Side: Product Managers, Marketing Managers, C-Level Executives, Distributors, Market Intelligence, and Regulatory Affairs Managers among others
Reasons to Purchase this Report
- Current and future of Asia-Pacific medical robotic systems market outlook in the developed and emerging markets
- The segment that is expected to dominate the market as well as the segment which holds highest CAGR in the forecast period
- Regions/Countries that are expected to witness the fastest growth rates during the forecast period
- The latest developments, market shares, and strategies that are employed by the major market players
Customization of the Report:
- All segmentation provided above in this report is represented at country level
- All products covered in the market, product volume and average selling prices will be included as customizable options which may incur no or minimal additional cost (depends on customization)