Asia-Pacific Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects Treatment Market By Clinical Causes (Inflammatory Disease, Neurotrophic Keratitis (NK), Epithelial/Limbal Stem Cell Deficiency, Others), Type (Devices, Medication), End User (Hospitals, Homecare, Specialty Clinics, Others), Distribution Channel (Hospital Pharmacies, Retail Pharmacies, Online Pharmacies), By Country (China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, Rest of Asia Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects Treatment Market
Persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with a stronger CAGR of 4.1% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 224.64 million by 2027. Increasing awareness about persistent corneal epithelial defects treatments is the factors for the market growth.
Persistent corneal epithelial defect is a multifactorial disorder occurs due to failure of corneal epithelialization mechanism which leads to the disturbance in the corneal surface and exposed the eyes vulnerable to the stromal ulceration, herpetic infections and scarring. Growing Ageing Population Augmenting towards the PCED condition is augmenting the market growth.
Increasing prevalence of persistent corneal epithelial defect production is driving the growth of market. Growing ageing population augmenting towards the PCED condition will also drive the market. For instance in 2018, World Health Organization projected that there were 39.71 million geriatric populations in Russia by the year 2050. Increasing awareness about diagnosis and treatment of the disease will further create new opportunities that will impact this persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market growth in the forecast period to 2027.
This persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographic expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects Treatment Market Scope and Market Size
Persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market is segmented on the basis of clinical causes, type, end user and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on clinical causes, the market is segmented into epithelial/limbal stem cell deficiency, inflammatory disease, neurotrophic keratitis (NK) and others. Inflammatory diseases segment is dominating in the persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market because inflammatory disease is one of the most common cause of persistent corneal epithelial disease (PCED) and high usage of medication as well as devices in the treatment. Additionally, the increasing demand of dry eye and other inflammatory diseases treatment is expected to help the market to grow significantly. According ScienceDirect Article, in Japan the direct cost analysis of medical and drug costs (which includes costs for artificial tear use and punctal plugs) the total annual cost per patient is USD 530.
- On the basis of type, the market is segmented into devices and medication. Although lubricant eye drops are the first line treatment for the PCED treatment, are generally insufficient to treat PCED. Very few pharmaceutical products are available for the persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment. Additionally, the medical device are more effective treatment options for the PCED treatment, such as bandage contact lens and amniotic membranes are more effective option PCED treatment.
- On the basis of end user, the market is segmented into hospitals, homecare, specialty clinics and others. Hospital segment is dominating the persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market because of the high patient volume and high treatment rates. Most of the PCEDs treatment is complex and can only perform in in-patient healthcare facilities, though, hospital is well equipped than other outpatient clinics in terms of advanced healthcare infrastructure.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies and online pharmacies. Hospital pharmacy is dominating in the persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market as more number of patients is treated in hospitals so there is increased demand of the treatment methods in hospital pharmacy and the hospital pharmacy only can store some of the treatment devices which others can’t store.
Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects Treatment Market Country Level Analysis
Asia-Pacific persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, clinical causes, type, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in the persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market report are China, Japan, India, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Vietnam, and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
Asia-Pacific is growing with a growth rate due to the increased number of geriatric population and increasing healthcare expenditure and relatively the increase of PCED cases. The rising number of aging population in Japan and the prevalence of DED in the Japanese population were relatively high in all studies compared to reports from other countries. In Japan, the annual healthcare cost per patient was estimated to be USD 323.
The country section of the report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of Asia Pacificbrands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Deliberate Initiatives Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects Treatment Manufactures In Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects Treatment
Persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in pharmaceutical industry with persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment sales, components sales, impact of technological development in batteries and changes in regulatory scenarios with their support for the persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment Market Share Analysis
Persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, Asia-Pacific presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, concept cars, product approvals, patents, product width and breath, application dominance, technology lifeline curve. The above data points provided are only related to the company’s focus related to Asia-Pacific persistent corneal epithelial defects treatment market.
The major players covered in the report are Novartis AG, Allergan, Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc., Laboratoires THEA S.A.S, Almirall, S.A, Bausch Health, Integra LifeSciences Corporation among other players in Asia-Pacific. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
- In April 2019, Bausch Health launched LOTEMAX SM (Loteprednol Etabonate Ophthalmic Gel) 0.38% in the U.S. It is indicated for the treatment of pain following ocular surgery and postoperative inflammation. This launch will help to expand its wings in post-operative ocular inflammation/ pain in the market.
Partnership, expansion and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for persistent corneal epithelial defects treatments through expanded model range.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Persistent Corneal Epithelial Defects Treatment Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), product under development data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.