Asia-Pacific Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market By Species (Brown Algae, Red Algae, Green Algae), Crop Type (Fruits & Vegetables, Cereals & Grains, Oilseeds & Pulses, Turf & Ornamentals, Other Crops), Application Method (Foliar Treatment, Soil Treatment, Seed Treatment), Form (Liquid, Dry), End Users (Farmers, Related Industries, Research Institutes), Distribution Channel (Direct, Indirect), Country (China, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines, Rest of Asia-Pacific), Market Trends and Forecast to 2027.
Market Analysis and Insights: Asia-Pacific Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is expected to gain market growth in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027. Data Bridge Market Research analyses that the market is growing with the CAGR of 12.3% in the forecast period of 2020 to 2027 and expected to reach USD 371.32 million by 2027 from USD 148.00 million in 2019. Rising population in Asia-Pacific region is increasing the need of food production per acre.
Regular product launches in seaweed extracts biostimulant have enabled providers to increase product range with different applications. New developments have also increased functionality and ease of use of the products. This factor will in turn increase the customer base for the companies.
This Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market report provides details of market share, new developments, and product pipeline analysis, impact of domestic and localised market players, analyses opportunities in terms of emerging revenue pockets, changes in market regulations, product approvals, strategic decisions, product launches, geographical expansions, and technological innovations in the market. To understand the analysis and the market scenario contact us for an Analyst Brief, our team will help you create a revenue impact solution to achieve your desired goal.
Asia-Pacific Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Scope and Market Size
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is segmented on the basis of species, crop type, application method, form, end users and distribution channel. The growth among segments helps you analyse niche pockets of growth and strategies to approach the market and determine your core application areas and the difference in your target markets.
- Based on species, Asia-Pacific seaweed extracts biostimulant market is segmented into brown algae, red algae and green algae. Brown algae are dominating the segment as the brown algae provides ideal solution for plant stimulation with containing ample nutrients, minerals and micronutrients required for the growth of plants.
- Based on crop type, the market is segmented into fruits & vegetables, cereals & grains, turf & ornamentals, oilseeds & pulses, and other crops. Fruits and vegetables segment is dominating the market as the increasing purchasing power and widespread urbanization and in the developing countries in Asia-Pacific region increases the demand for organic fruits and vegetables.
- Based on application method, the market is segmented into foliar treatment, soil treatment, and seed treatment. Foliar treatment segment is dominating the segment as the farmers prefer foliar treatment for easy absorption of nutrients and micronutrients present in the seaweed extracts biostimulant through plants.
- Based on form, the market is segmented into liquid and dry. Liquid segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific seaweed extracts biostimulant market as the liquid form of seaweed extracts biostimulant can be easily absorbed by soil, which provides better stimulation to roots development.
- Based on end user, the market is segmented into farmers, related industries, research institutes and others. Farmers segment is dominating the Asia-Pacific seaweed extracts biostimulant market as the growing population in Asia-Pacific region demands more production of food. Thus the farmers are keen towards obtaining more yields per acre.
- Based on distribution channel, the market is segmented into direct and indirect. Direct segment is dominating the market because large scale farming as well as related industries needs high amount of stimulating products for high productivity of agricultural products so they directly contact with biostimulant manufacturing companies and hence it takes higher share.
Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Country Level Analysis
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market is analysed and market size information is provided by country, species, crop type, application method, form, end user and distribution channel as referenced above.
The countries covered in Asia-Pacific seaweed extracts biostimulant market report are China, India, Australia, Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Indonesia, Philippines and Rest of Asia-Pacific.
China is dominating the market as the production of seaweed extracts biostimulant is more in the region as most of the food and beverage manufacturers are inclining towards utilization of seaweed extracts biostimulant to boost their production.
The country section of seaweed extracts biostimulant market report also provides individual market impacting factors and changes in regulation in the market domestically that impacts the current and future trends of the market. Data points such as new sales, replacement sales, country demographics, regulatory acts and import-export tariffs are some of the major pointers used to forecast the market scenario for individual countries. Also, presence and availability of global brands and their challenges faced due to large or scarce competition from local and domestic brands, impact of sales channels are considered while providing forecast analysis of the country data.
Growing Concern towards Minimizing Operational Cost of the Business
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market also provides you with detailed market analysis for every country growth in food and beverage industry with seaweed extracts biostimulant sales, impact of new product launches in regulatory scenarios with their support for the seaweed extracts biostimulant market. The data is available for historic period 2010 to 2018.
Competitive Landscape and Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market Share Analysis
Seaweed extracts biostimulant market competitive landscape provides details by competitor. Details included are company overview, company financials, revenue generated, market potential, investment in research and development, new market initiatives, global presence, production sites and facilities, company strengths and weaknesses, product launch, product trials pipelines, product approvals, patents. The above data points provided are only related to the companies’ focus related to seaweed extracts biostimulant market.
The major players covered in the report are Algea, BioAtlantis, AGRIGES, West Coast Marine Bio-Processing, Corp., Biovert S.L., L.Gobbi Srl unipersonale, Ilex EnviroSciences Limited, VALAGRO S.P.A, Koppert Biological Systems, Haifa Group, ACADIAN SEAPLANTS LIMITED, ATLÁNTICA AGRICOLA, Biostadt India Limited, Trade Corporation International, Agroenzymas, Micromix, UPL, OMEX, Brandt Consolidated, Inc., FMC Corporation and others among other domestic and global players. Seaweed extracts biostimulant market share data is available for Asia-Pacific, North America, Europe, Middle East and Africa and South America separately. DBMR analysts understand competitive strengths and provide competitive analysis for each competitor separately.
Many joint ventures and developments are also initiated by the companies worldwide which are also accelerating the seaweed extracts biostimulant market.
- In May 2017, BioSwitch technology and Biostimulant has been launched by Acadian Plant Health, a division of ACADIAN SEAPLANTS LIMITED (ASL) in the Indian market. The launch of this product has provided better solutions for growers in the agricultural sector within India. This development helps the company to enhance its business in India.
Partnership, joint ventures and other strategies enhances the company market share with increased coverage and presence. It also provides the benefit for organisation to improve their offering for seaweed extracts biostimulant products.
Customization Available: Asia-Pacific Seaweed Extracts Biostimulant Market
Data Bridge Market Research is a leader in advanced formative research. We take pride in servicing our existing and new customers with data and analysis that match and suits their goal. The report can be customised to include price trend analysis of target brands understanding the market for additional countries (ask for the list of countries), clinical trial results data, literature review, refurbished market and product base analysis. Market analysis of target competitors can be analysed from technology-based analysis to market portfolio strategies. We can add as many competitors that you require data about in the format and data style you are looking for. Our team of analysts can also provide you data in crude raw excel files pivot tables (Factbook) or can assist you in creating presentations from the data sets available in the report.