Asia-Pacific Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market By Water Type (Freshwater, Saltwater), Species (Carps, Catfish, Barramundi, Pike Perch, Tilapia, Sturgeon, Yellow Tail Kingfish, Eel, Sea Bass, Sea Bream, Grouper, Meagre, Rockfish, Sole, Turbot, Milk Fish, Others), Feed Type (Starters, Grower Feed, Fry Feed, Functional Feed, Broodstock Feed, Organic Feed, Others), Nature (Conventional, Organic), Country (China, India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand, Japan, Myanmar, Philippines, New Zealand, Australia, South Korea, Malaysia, Singapore, Rest of Asia-Pacific) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
Aquaculture is a farming of fish or water species in ponds, recirculating tanks and others. The aquaculture has long history from ancient era there are many recent developments occurred in aquaculture industry. Warm water aquaculture practices started in 1990 when building of concrete tank started for fish farming and production taken in extensive level to meet the market need. To provide required amount nutritional feeds the warm water aquaculture feeds are introduced in the market. Currently market of warm water aquaculture feed has witnessing stronger growth due to increased demand for more healthier and fresh fish foods. Many players are introducing the strong product offering while some of them are forming strategic partnership to cover maximum market geographically.
Asia-Pacific warm water aquaculture feed market is projected to register a substantial CAGR in the forecast period of 2019 to 2026.
Segmentation: Asia-Pacific Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market
Asia-Pacific warm water aquaculture feed market is segmented into four notable segments which are based on the basis of water type, species, feed type and nature.
- On the basis of water type, the market is segmented into fresh water and salt water
- On the basis of species, the market is segmented into carps, catfish, tilapia, grouper, barramundi, milkfish, sturgeon, Eel, sea bass, sea bream, yellowtail, kingfish, meagre, sole, turbot, pike perch, rockfish and others
- On the basis of feed type, the market is segmented into grower feed, starters, functional feed, fry feed, broodstock feed, organic feed and others
- On the basis of nature, the market is segmented into conventional and organic
Competitive Analysis: Asia-Pacific Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are BioMar Group, BIOMIN Holding GmbH, Aller Aqua Group, Charoen Pokphand Foods PCL, Adisseo, Purina Animal Nutrition LLC., Alltech, Rangen Inc, THAN VUONG COMPANY LTD, BRF, Cargill, Incorporated., Nutreco N.V., Archer Daniels Midland Company, Calysta, Inc., Spectrum Brands, Inc., Solvay, Kemin Industries, Inc., Bio-Oregon, TECHNA SA, Evonik Industries AG and Avanti Feeds Ltd among others.
- In March 2019, Biomin launched first ever Fumzyme Sol, water-soluble solution. "FUMzyme solution provides feed and livestock producers with a specific approach for combating the use of tested and effective proprietary technology in extruded feeds. The company added new product in their product portfolio for customers from all over the world. Thus, this will help the company to increase its revenue and customer base
- In February 2019, Aller Aqua launched RAS-specific feed which is particularly designed for land-based fish farming. The "powerRAS" meets a high specification in terms of efficiency, optimum water quality and subsequent fish production. The company strengthens the product portfolio with this launch to meet the demands of the customers
- In September 2016, Nutriad (U.S.) launched Sanacore GM, a functional feed additive in China’s aquaculture industry. The feed additive Sanacore GM is targeted to minimize the impact of diseases and parasites on fish and shrimp productivity. The company has strengthened its footprint in China market by adding Sanacore GM in aquaculture field
Research Methodology: Asia-Pacific Warm Water Aquaculture Feed Market
Key Opinion Leaders (KOL’s): Manufacturers, Researchers, Distributors
Industry Participants: CEO’s, V.P.’s, Marketing/Product Managers, Market Intelligence Managers and National Sales Managers.