Belgium Foam Insulation Market, By Product Type (Polystyrene, Polyurethane & Polyisocyanurate, Polyolefin, Elastomeric, Phenolic), By End-user (Building & Construction, Transport, Consumer Appliances) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2024
Belgium Foam Insulation Market is expected to reach USD 188.92 million by 2024 from USD 146.80 million in 2016, at a CAGR of 3.4% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024. The new market report contains data for historic years 2015, the base year of calculation is 2016 and the forecast period is 2017 to 2024. The major factors contributing to the growth of the market includes factors such as increasing research and development, greenhouse gas emissions, growth in end-use industry, increasing demand for energy-efficient equipment. On the other hand, high cost of foams may hinder the growth of the market.
Market Segmentation: Belgium Foam Insulation Market
- The Belgium foam insulation market is segmented on the basis of product usage and building type. The report provides data for 2015 to 2024, 2016 being the current year while 2017 to 2024 is the forecast period for the report.
- The Belgium foam insulation market is segmented based on product usage into four notable segments; wall insulation, roof insulation, floor insulation and ceiling insulation. Belgium foam insulation market is dominated by wall insulation with 43.7% market share in 2016, growing at the highest CAGR of 4.0% in the forecast period.
- The Belgium and Belgium foam insulation market is segmented based on building type into four notable segments; single family, non-residential building, multi-family buildings and timber frame construction.
Key Drivers: Belgium Foam Insulation Market
Some of the major factors driving the market for Belgium foam insulation market are increasing research and development, greenhouse gas emissions, growth in end-use industry. These factors demand the foam insulation which boosts the market growth.
- High cost of foams may hinder the growth of the market.
- Many companies are increasingly focusing on technological advancement of foam insulation in order to strengthen their product portfolios in the foam insulation market.
Key Points: Belgium Foam Insulation Market
Saint-Gobin is going to dominate the Belgium foam insulation market following with BASF SE, Recticel Group and Covestro AG. Some of the other players are Huntsman Corporation, Kingspan Group Plc, Lapolla Industries, Inc., Owens Corning, Armacell International SA, Johns Manville, Demilec USA, Inc., Icynene others among others.
- The Belgium wall Insulation market is expected to reach USD 86.61 million by 2024, from USD 64.15 million in 2016, growing at a CAGR of 4.0%.
- The single family is expected to dominate the foam insulation market with 52.8% market share, growing at a CAGR 3.9% in the forecast period 2017 to 2024.