Belgium Insulation Market By Material (Stone Wool, Glass Wool, PUR/PIR, XPS, EPS, Bio-Sourced and Others), By Building Type (Residential New, Residential Renovation, Non-Residential New and Non-Residential Renovation), By Application (Wall, Flat Roof, Pitched Roof and Floor) – Industry Trends and Forecast to 2026
PU insulation is a type of insulation procedure acting as an air barrier sealing walls, ceiling, floors, roofs and other gaps and cervices on installation and renovation of residential and non-residential buildings. The foam insulating materials range from bulky fiber materials like fiberglass and rock wool to rigid foam boards made up of PUR/PIR, EPS, XPS and many other types of foam foils. Insulation has a vast demand in the building & construction industry as it provides thermal insulation and minimizes air filtration in the residential and non-residential buildings in energy efficient ways.
The demand for these products is growing due to high investment in today’s construction market scenario for the proper insulation of buildings. The bio-based and energy efficient insulation which causes no harm to the green environment is another major advantage for the insulation market in Belgium.
Segmentation: Belgium Insulation Market
Belgium insulation Market is segmented into three notable segments which are based on basis of material, building type and application
- On the basis of material, the market is segmented into stone wool, glass wool, PUR/PIR, XPS, EPS, bio-sourced and others
- In August 2018, Armacell acquired Guarto SRL, which is an Italian manufacturer of acoustic insulation solutions. It will help the company to strengthen their fast growing acoustic insulation industry. It will also help the company to expand its product portfolio.
- On the basis of building type, the market is segmented into residential new, residential renovation, non-residential new and non-residential renovation
- In March 2018, Huntsman International LLC acquired Demilec, one of North America’s leading manufacturers and distributors of spray polyurethane foam (SPF) insulation systems which can be used for commercial and residential applications.
- On the basis of application, the market is segmented into wall, flat roof, pitched roof and floor
- In February 2018, Owens Corning acquired Paroc Group a leader manufacturer of mineral wool insulation. It will help the company to expand its product portfolio and expand their presence in the global insulation market.
Competitive Analysis: Belgium Insulation Market
Some of the major players operating in this market are Kingspan Group, Recticel NV/SA, IKO Industries Ltd., Knauf Insulation, Bauder Ltd, UNILIN, Bridgestone Corporation, SOPREMA, BASF SE, The Dow Chemical Company, Covestro AG, Huntsman International LLC, Owens Corning, Saint-Gobain, Armacell, Johns Manville, Lapolla Industries, Inc., and ICYNENE
- In February 2019, IKO Industries Inc. launched a new Nordic performance shingle line which is a mixture of impact-resistant and superior wind features which will help the company to become asphalt shingles on the market.
- In June 2019, Johns Manville launched a new Climate Pro blowing wool production line in McPherson, Kan. It will help the company to expand its product portfolio so that they can meet the current and the growing demand of insulation products in the market.
Research Methodology: Belgium Insulation Market
Primary Respondents: Key Industry Participants, Subject-Matter Experts (SMEs), C-level Executives of Key Market Players, Market Intelligence Managers, National Sales Managers and Industry Consultants.